Dr. Jessica Nesbitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Nesbitt

I wanted to be heard, I wanted a doctor to listen. I've been to see a specialist who I waited one year to see that only spent 10 mins with me and who could not answer my questions. I was hoping to be offered some suggestions about how I can help to take charge of my health and life but I was offered nothing. UNTIL I saw Dr. Jessica...FINALLY a doctor who listens to me, who spent time with me and heard me. She asked me thoughtful questions and gave me pause to consider things about my lifestyle that could be contributing to my health concerns. I am now 6 months into my treatment program with Dr. Jessica and I am very happy with the results so far. It has not been an easy 6 months, I have had to challenge myself to make some changes....changes that I knew I needed to make but never had the courage to do so. Dr. Jessica has helped me in ways that extended beyond just my physical body. I have the beginnings of a new life now, that I intend to continue. Thanks to Dr. Jessica for listening, providing answers to my questions!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

It is very easy to talk to Dr. Jessica. She listens and provides comfort or advice if needed. She understands and provided me with a safe space to share my feelings. She encouraged me to express my emotions and gave me some techniques to work with my emotions. It has been all been very helpful moving me towards better health

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I could cry....I finally have energy!!! Dr. Jessica did a great job uncovering the reasons why I have been feeling so tired. She ran appropriate taking to confirm what she was suspecting and provided me with the correct Supplements as well and diet recommendations and lifestyle changes. I have the energy now to enjoy my kids and perform better at work.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have been so thankful that I found Dr. Jessica who has helped my child so much with her skin. So much suffering with eczema for so long with no help from the cream the dermatologist gave. After working with Dr. Jessica for 2 months there was 50% improved and then after another 2 months it is 100% clear. My child is so happy now and so am I.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have seen Dr. Jessica 2x and she is so helpful...I have never had other docs give me answers to my health questions. She is very open and kind as well. My chronic yeast infections have cleared up and as a bonus my energy is better. My husband is also seeing her to help with his gut problems because his MD and no solutions.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Jessica to anyone who is interested in taking charge of their health. She knows her stuff, is punctual , and cares!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Many thanks to Dr. Jessica for her time and expertise in natural medicine. My health and my life have improved as a result of following my treatment protocol. Before seeing Dr. Jessica I was always tired and gaining weight, she helped me to understand my blood work and how my numbers although we're in the normal range they were not ideal and that my thyroid and iron levels were off. After 3 months on the necessary Supplements and lifestyle changes I feel like a new woman!!! If you want a Dr. To sit down and really listen and explain things and the help you feel better than go see Dr. Jessica!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The knowledge and kindness of Dr. Jessica is outstanding and the results I achieved working with her were amazing!!! If you have never seen a naturopathic doctor I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Jessica

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Working with Dr. Jessica has helped me to see that my physical symptoms are not isolated from my emotions and lifestyle. I have tried many things with other doctors and NDs but nothing worked. It wasn't until I finally made the decision to make a change in my life that my physical symptoms got better. Dr Jessica helped me to see my life from a different perspective and this has made all the difference. I learned something so important....the choices and decisions you make in your life can have a big impact on your physical health. You can't just always take a vitamin or medication and expect that will fix things.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

It amazing...the difference between seeing an MD (especially a specialist) and seeing and ND (especially Dr. Jessica). She listens to me and empowers me. My specialist made me feel unheard and had no advice for me to help me feel like I could change my health. The difference is so clear....when I leave Dr. Jessica's office I feel inspired, that there is ouch I can do

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Jessica Nesbitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients