Dr. Jessica Nesbitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Nesbitt

I am so very sad that Dr. Jessica is no longer working in Red Deer. I have been her patient for 8 years and I will miss her tremendously. She is kind, empathetic and an amazing listener. The patients who get to see her in her new practice in Ontario are very lucky!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

So happy for Dr. Jessica help. My energy and hormones are fixed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I can say that being Dr. Jessica's patient has helped me to have a very healthy pregnancy. She was able to guide me which supplements I needed for myself to support my energy and immune system and also to give my growing baby the needed nutrients. Both me and my baby had yeast issues after birth and Dr. Jessica took care of it right away. DR. Jessica also helped us with food introduction, and vitamin support.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Amazing natural doctor, and kind person. Warm hearted, and intelligent. I have seen Dr. Jessica for 4 visits and I love that she has helped me so much with my energy. She did a very in depth first visit and asked me lots of pertinent questions. She ordered the appropriate tests and even took the time to explain the results of those tests to me. Dr Jessica figured out that I because of the diet I was eating ( which I thought was healthy) I became very deficient in several vitamins. Dr. Jessica helped me to tweak my diet and added 3 supplements to my treatment plan. After about 4cweejs I was feeling better, and now 3 months in I feel like a new person. I can enjoy my life again, I have energy to play with my children. I just feel like myself again. A very big hug and thanks to Dr. Jessica!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor, very compassionate, listens well, inspiring!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Jessica has been my doctor for 8 years. I consider her my expert in natural medicine and healthy living . She has helped me through 2 pregnancies, sick kids, PMS, weight loss. Dr. Jessica is open minded, straight forward, kind and above all she listens to me. She doesn't pretend to know everything and I appreciate her honesty.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Excellent doctor, excellent service means excellent health for me!!!! Thanks to Dr. Jessica

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am so so grateful for Dr. Jessica's help. My health is much improved with her smarts and kindness. My immune system was weak and I used to always get sick but with a few changes to my diet and supplementing a few key vitamins that I was deficient in I have not been sick this past year. Even if I do get sick I know Dr. Jessica can help me with any infection.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

If you are wanting help with energy, weight loss and PMS go see Dr. Jessica. I gave been working with her for 5 years and I am so grateful for her expertise in using natural medicine. She has been a great help to me and my family

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Candida was a huge ongoing problem for me and the hardest part was trying to find a doctor that believed me and could help me. Why people don't believe candida is a real health issue is beyond me. Anyway, Dr. Jessica was truly helpful in so many ways. .y symptoms have improved by 80% in 5 weeks. If you also are suspecting or know you have candida, Dr. Jessica is the doc to see!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Jessica Nesbitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients