Ratings for Dr. Jessica Nesbitt

Working with Dr. Jessica has helped me to see that my physical symptoms are not isolated from my emotions and lifestyle. I have tried many things with other doctors and NDs but nothing worked. It wasn't until I finally made the decision to make a change in my life that my physical symptoms got better. Dr Jessica helped me to see my life from a different perspective and this has made all the difference. I learned something so important....the choices and decisions you make in your life can have a big impact on your physical health. You can't just always take a vitamin or medication and expect that will fix things.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

It amazing...the difference between seeing an MD (especially a specialist) and seeing and ND (especially Dr. Jessica). She listens to me and empowers me. My specialist made me feel unheard and had no advice for me to help me feel like I could change my health. The difference is so clear....when I leave Dr. Jessica's office I feel inspired, that there is ouch I can do

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I just love going to see Dr. Jessica...to just sit with her and talk to her. Hear her experience with health and raising kids. I really feel I am speaking mom to mom. She provides lots of tips and tricks based on her personal experience. In addition to all that and perhaps more importantly my health has never been better since seeing Dr. Jessica! My joints and energy have improved and I can play and enjoy my kids and life. Thanks Dr. Jessica!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

My family and some friends have been to see Dr. Jessica so I finally made my appointment last week!? She is punctual, friendly and has great understanding and compassion. I was impressed by her knowledge of nutrition and vitamins. I was also very impressed with Dr. Jessica's ability to hold space and listen to me...no other doctor has done that for me before. I look forward to my journey towards better health!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Jessica has been a blessing. I took my son to see her and I was so impressed that my husband and I also made appointments. It feels great to be making health changes together as a family. Dr. Jessica provides us with an individualized approach and treats us holistically...I appreciate that. We are all doing better with our digestion, sleep and energy.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I like Dr. Jessica's approach to health. She is not one to push alot of Supplements. She educates, encourages a well rounded healthy lifestyle. I also found her knowledge of nutrition outstanding. She was a level to help me decide between all the diet out there...and really narrow down what my body needs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Jessica is a kind, well versed doctor. She is confident and compassionate. My son has been a patient for a little over a year and this past winter his immune system was so muh better..he caught a couple colds but they didn't stick around for long.he got over them quickly. And if he hadn't I knew I could see Dr. Jessica with him for an acute visit to treat the virus or bacteria.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jessica's for a couple years. I had really good results with my health when I first started to see her. But over time I lapsed in following my protocol. When I returned to see Dr. Jessica I liked that there was no judgement from her because I had "slipped" off my plan. She did a reassessment of my health and we came up with a new plan. I have stuck to it now for 8 weeks and I have lost 12lbs. I am not feeling sick all the time with my sinuses anymore, my aches and pains are gone and I feel so much energy. I find working with Dr. Jessica to be inspiring!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I really appreciate the honesty of this doctor. She didn't have all the answers and said so up front. My health concerns are more in depth than the average person. I was definitely a challenge! Dr. Jessica took it in stride and gave me her initial impressions but told me she needed to look into and research some things. Wow...I found that to be refreshing. I don't expect doctors to have all the answers but I have never heard another doctor say...let me look into this a little more. I the end Dr. Jessica was helpful for me. And I'm glad I went to see her

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

My toddler was having so much trouble sleeping. I tried everything...routine, baths, essential oils. None of these things worked. I saw Dr. Jessica and she tested my son for parasites.....this was finally the answer!! Thanks to Dr. Jessica my son is now sleeping through the night instead of waking 5x/night.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Jessica Nesbitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients