Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Squires

I am very pleased with Dr. Squires. I lost my family doctor of 33 years and have spent the last four years trying to find a fantastic female doctor. Luckily someone recommended Dr. Squires. She is great, she answers all your questions, makes you feel comfortable and I hope she will stay in this clinic for many years to come.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Awful experience with dr squires, her bedside manner was deplorable. While in labour she treated me like garbage. She absolutely ruined my labor and delivery experience. I love the other 4 doctors she works with but I can't even use them again for the next baby for fear she will be the one in on the delivery.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

While I have seen dr squires for minor medical concerns in the past with good result, today I saw her regarding a back injury with constant pain and was very disappointed. I saw very little of the Dr but dealt with her"new resident" instead. When she did come into the room I was told to continue work(I work in EMS and do a lot of heavy lifting) and was not given anything to help with the pain while waiting the 4-6weels Dr Squires stated the strain would take to heal. I don't plan on ever dealing with this Dr again.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Very pleased to have her as my family doctor. She delivered my baby and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Squires for about a year. She is always on time, and more importantly, never seems rushed to get you in and out again. She takes the time to listen, gives referrals where necessary and seems genuinely interested in her patients. I have seen many many doctors over the years, and I rate Dr Squires as one of the most professional yet compassionate Dr's I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I trust her and would go to her with anything.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Squires has been my GP for the last three or four years. At first, I was a little concerned because she was so young, but we now have a great relationship and she listens to my concerns, answers my questions and she always proceeds with proper tests and reacts quickly with the results. I am so happy I found her and I pray she continues in Spruce Grove.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I have seen Dr Squires for my last few visits, as I am actually a patient of another doctor at this clinic. I find her to be a better doctor than my original doctor, and have asked to be switched. She takes the time to listen, doesn't make you feel rushed, and follows up with tests or procedures that you have discussed. I feel confident in her care and hope that she is with this clinic for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Squires for almost three years now and am very impressed. Very friendly, awesome bedside manner and terrific doctor. Very thorough; listens to my concerns and takes them seriously. Follows through with appropriate tests/treatments. About to deliver second baby with her maternity group and have had a great experience both times. Only once in three years have I waited longer than 15 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. Pretty impressive for a doctor's office if you ask me!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Found Dr. Squires to be very helpful and persistent in arranging tests in a timely manner. Compassionate and understanding. Listens well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Awesome! Dr. Squires is personable and friendly. I trust her completely. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011