Ratings for Dr. Jeremy B. Soule

this doctor is incompetent and so is his staff. he treated me like i was just a meal ticket and didn't care about my health probelms , so i went to a better doctor who did care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I still feel aweful and medications isn't working..........Just want to feel better!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Hard to get appoimtment. Called in July, no appointment until November.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

AFTER QUESTIONING HIS NURSE ABOUT RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT DUE TO INCREASE IN BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS FROM BEING ON STEORIDS FOR SINUS INFECTION, HE CALLED PERSONALLY TO CHECK ON HOW HIGH MY LEVELS WERE AND AT WHAT STAGE IN THE MEDIATION SCHEDULE I WAS AT TO SEE IF NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY DIABETIC MEDICATION TO PREVENT HIGHER LEVELS.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Excellent staff, calls back immediately for any problems. Office very quiet and clean. Would highly recommend him for a physician.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Soule and his staff have helped me to control my thyroid problem. They return my calls promptly and answer my questions to my satisfaction. They are all knowledgeable and extremely nice and caring when I come in or call. My labs are closely tracked and any adjustments are immediately called to me and if needed adjusted medication is called in. I would highly recommend Dr. Soule and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

First visit seemed knowledgeable and concerned. Later visits showed he wasn't reading his own files. Didn't listen. Didn't care how bad I felt. Disbelieved everything I said despite proof. He & nurse laugh about patients looks. Too hard to get appt. no return calls when I had questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Soule is a very kind, intelligent doctor. I am a Type 1 diabetic and he diagnosed another disorder that I didn't even know I had at my first visit! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Soule is a very respectful and understanding doctor.Explains testing and he also refer you to the best specialist if there's some other treatment need outside of his expertise. I recommend Dr. Soule as one of the best Endocrinologist there is..

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Good doctor. Staff does most of the diabetes work.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jeremy B. Soule's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Bridgeport, WV