Ratings for Dr. Eleanor van Veenhuyzen

If your life matters to you, please see another dr. Worst experience in my life and I can only hope and pray no one gets hurt on her watch.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Eleanor lacks integrity, compassion, respect for patients and family , and is totally unprofessional!! I feel sorry for the staff at Daysland Hospital that have to work with her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Rude big headed and heart less are a few words I can come up with after she refused a 4 year old girl In emergency she said it was A waste of her time to check her I had to drive to camrose hospital daughters fever was 39 by that time. their is a special Firey spot below for this lady I only hope she gets someone with equal compassion when she's sick and dying all alone in some dirty hospital room I hope they take your licence away you pig

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Eleanor is rude. She does not have the patients best interest in mind when dealing with them. She has an agenda and does not care about the people she 'cares' for. She threatens young children with needles and hospital stays to try and get them to let her do what she wants. She should not be allowed to be a dr. Her lack of respect and compassion is disgusting.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She doesn't give her patients the opportunity to explain how they are feeling, she is very rude. I seen her twice with in two days at emergency as I was very very sick, both times she sent me home and did absolutely nothing for me. I booked an appt with another doctor the next day and it was determined that I had pneumonia........so you come to your own conclusions with those facts! I rate this MD a - 5!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Horrible doctor, no beside manner, very cold and critical. Would rather see a vet then go to her!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

When Dr E first came here to our small town . She did have a terrible bed side manner . She has no patients for people wanting refills etc . She would rather narrow down by finding out whats wrong and best way to help u . I know she is very smart and knows her stuff, she has saved me from and my friend both from serious medical conditions that could have very well killed us. Im happy to say she believes in finding the source of the problem and not a pill pusher

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Not sure why all the rude comments. I love Dr. Eleanor for both myself and my children. I was with another Dr at the same clinic and switched. She normally is ontime or with 20 minutes and she listens. My last visit was for a physical and she was so gental and detailed. I understand my health and what the next step is to get better. Eleanor does not have time for sniffles or a sore toe, she is a doctor. With my children I only take them to the doctor after being sick for a week and she has all the time in the world to get their chest infections or ear infections fixed and suggests home remedies to help with the pain. Great doctor

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Horrible doctor. I'm 5'4 114 ponds I am nowhere near fat. And she told me my problems where because I'm fat. I will never see this doctor even if I was dying!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This doctor has the worst manners i have ever seen .The way she acts towards a patient is humiliating and degrading. She should not be a doctor obviosly she thinks she knows everything but really she has no idea how to show a person common decency. I will never go to her again or will I recommend anyone to go see her .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016