Ratings for Dr. Clare Leloka

She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She is rude and has no bedside manner. She gave me my first pap smear and was rough even though I had let her know it was my first. She misdiagnosed me and prescribed me medicine that did not work. She didn't let me ask any questions and left the prescription on the door. Do not go to this doctor. She is awful

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Awesome Dr. Very professional and kind ....................................

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I moved recently to Winnipeg and got Dr. Leloka as my GP. The first time I went to her, I requested a dermatologist (a side comment) because I had one before for my skin issues, and she told me that I didn't have a good enough reason and that "she didn't want to look like an idiot". I gave her the benefit of doubt, thinking ok maybe she has a point. The second time I went to her she misdiagnosed me and prescribed be medication that made my situation worse. She's also very intimidating and rude. Definitely finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

What a joke this Dr is. I waited over an hour while walk ins where getting in before me. I finally get in and this woman tells me she can't take me. She says what is the difference between me and your other Dr. Hmmm maybe if you have some sort of integrity and actually do your job? She says no you need to go to her. Umm sorry no. There is a reason I am looking for a new Dr. Thanks for wasting my f***ing time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

This doctor is very forgetful, it is important to remember yourself what you need and have taken, your history etc. She seriously wont remember anything about your past. She also misdiagnosed me until I went to that walk-in and got better care and referrals to specialists that could help me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Rude, doesn't take her work seriously and doesn't take her patients seriously Prescribed me regular Tylenol when I broke my arm

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My partner and I have been seeing for many years. She is a great Doctor, always on time. She is not one to hold your hand and let you ramble on. This is not what i need in my family doctor anyway. Quite knowledgeable with both our medical conditions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Both my husband and I have seems Dr. Leloka. She has made mistakes in both of our care. She prescribed blood pressure medication to my 35 year old husband based on one slightly high reading when he was in pain (which can cause an increase in bp). BP meds should only be prescribed after at least 3 consecutive high readings. I saw her for a referral to an OB during my pregnancy. I requested a certain OB group, and she assured me I would be sent there, but then referred me elsewhere. Forgot my anti nausea pills, I had to ask 3 times. Terrible bedside manner, didn't explain anything, just rushed in and out as quickly as possible. Don't see this doctor for anything important!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had sliced my finger on a class cup at work and it wouldn't stop bleeding. My co-workers bandaged it up as best they could and it seemed okay. I went to see Dr Leloka to get a tetanus shot. She didn't ask me if I was on any medications (I did some research on the shot and some medications have reactions), she didn't ask how I cut it, or even want to look at it after I had asked if she would take a look. She said maybe 5 words to me. I know that our medical history shows up in their computers but they are supposed to ask anyways. And to top it off she put the bandaid about an inch above where the needle went in. I am less than impressed

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Based on how little time she spent with me, she's either a genius in her field or a total fraud. I went in for an incredibly painful welt on the back of my leg, sat in her office for 10 minutes and spent maybe a minute and a half with her. She looked at the bump, poked it, and went I cried out (it was incredibly painful), she said "just a boil." Gave me a prescription and didn't tell me anything else. Now I'm stuck taking pills that I know nothing about, I don't know how to properly deal with it and I don't know what to do keep it clean after it ruptures. I have literally learnt more online about my condition than I did from her. Where's my doctorate?

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015