Ratings for Dr. Clare Leloka

She addresses all my concerns and is very knowledgeable. Quick to help with advice that help with all my health needs

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

This has been my G P for several years . She is not only knowledgeable but she is also thorough.She always ensures that she addresses all my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She is rude and has no bedside manner. She gave me my first pap smear and was rough even though I had let her know it was my first. She misdiagnosed me and prescribed me medicine that did not work. She didn't let me ask any questions and left the prescription on the door. Do not go to this doctor. She is awful

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Awesome Dr. Very professional and kind ....................................

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I moved recently to Winnipeg and got Dr. Leloka as my GP. The first time I went to her, I requested a dermatologist (a side comment) because I had one before for my skin issues, and she told me that I didn't have a good enough reason and that "she didn't want to look like an idiot". I gave her the benefit of doubt, thinking ok maybe she has a point. The second time I went to her she misdiagnosed me and prescribed be medication that made my situation worse. She's also very intimidating and rude. Definitely finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

What a joke this Dr is. I waited over an hour while walk ins where getting in before me. I finally get in and this woman tells me she can't take me. She says what is the difference between me and your other Dr. Hmmm maybe if you have some sort of integrity and actually do your job? She says no you need to go to her. Umm sorry no. There is a reason I am looking for a new Dr. Thanks for wasting my f***ing time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

This doctor is very forgetful, it is important to remember yourself what you need and have taken, your history etc. She seriously wont remember anything about your past. She also misdiagnosed me until I went to that walk-in and got better care and referrals to specialists that could help me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Rude, doesn't take her work seriously and doesn't take her patients seriously Prescribed me regular Tylenol when I broke my arm

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My partner and I have been seeing for many years. She is a great Doctor, always on time. She is not one to hold your hand and let you ramble on. This is not what i need in my family doctor anyway. Quite knowledgeable with both our medical conditions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Both my husband and I have seems Dr. Leloka. She has made mistakes in both of our care. She prescribed blood pressure medication to my 35 year old husband based on one slightly high reading when he was in pain (which can cause an increase in bp). BP meds should only be prescribed after at least 3 consecutive high readings. I saw her for a referral to an OB during my pregnancy. I requested a certain OB group, and she assured me I would be sent there, but then referred me elsewhere. Forgot my anti nausea pills, I had to ask 3 times. Terrible bedside manner, didn't explain anything, just rushed in and out as quickly as possible. Don't see this doctor for anything important!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015