Ratings for Dr. Ryan H. Kotton

My daughter has been Dr. Kotton's patient for the last seven years. It has been such a huge help in managing my daughter's chronic condition. I do believe that putting our heads together has resulted in an excellent prognosis for my daughter, and she is exceeding all expectations. Thanks for all your care Dr. Kotton!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Staff are extremely helpful and nice. The office is very clean and organized. Dr.Kotton is an excellent doctor and has treated my daughter since she was a toddler. I believe it is thanks to Dr. Kotton that she is able to walk using her walker.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Extremely helpful and positive during a difficult rehabilitation from bone cancer. Quite possibly the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Kotton plays a special role within our family. He has been our daughter's rehab doctor since she was diagnosed with cancer in the hospital. He is always full of energy. Even when she was unresponsive he would come in the room and tell her jokes. She remembers him well and she always smiles and giggles during her doctor visits. We are so grateful for his expertise and he has an excellent bedside manner. He came highly recommended to us and now he is our angel.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011