Ratings for Dr. Salima Dadani

I'm very sad that Dr. Dadani had to retire in February. She will be missed.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Dadani was amazing! She was as friendly as she was knowledgable and she has an awesome staff :) They were all extremely helpful and very friendly, one even sent me an informative email about a trip to Thailand I'm taking! I love going to see her compared to all the other dentists I've seen in the past and she is by far the most enjoyable one to see. She talked to me simply but informatively about my dental concerns and was very helpful in addressing any issues I had regarding my health. Thanks again doctor, you were great and your staff is awesome, especially Manj and Jessica!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I have been going to see Dr Dadani for many, many years. Way before she moved here to the north shore. When I found out she moved.. I started looking for dentists nearby. Imagine my delight when I heard the dentists name of the first place I called! Oh, Joy! Now my wife and kids all go as well. My 5 year old daughter actually skips and sings a little song ("I'm going to see the dentist. I'm going to see the dentist.") when she has an appointment. THAT has to say something about how much they don't mind going! If only I had a dentist like her when I was young! :-D

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I have been going to Dr Dadani now for a few years. Last year I moved to a different city and I still make the drive out to North Vancouver go to see her and her amazing staff. I haven't been to another dentist before that has been so through in my check ups. She seems very knowledgeable and always eases the anxiety I may be feeling over getting a filling done or any other procedure that may be needed. (not a fan of needles) Since going to Dr Dadani I no longer dread going to the dentist every 6 months for my regular check ups.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I have not been to a dentist in some time because of the trepidation I feel about dentists in general. Dr. Dadani eased that anxiety immediately and through out the visit. I was well informed on each step of the process. I was given a strong feeling that I was respected as a patient and as an individual. I was just not another "butt in the chair" I have committed to working with Dr. Dadani as my dentist even though I must pass at least dozens if not hundreds of other dentists on the way to her office. In other words I recomend her!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Very professional, cheerful office, friendly chairside manner, thorough treatment approach,filling and crown performed with care and gentleness. Show sincere concern for patient's level of anxiety,hygiene (Sherfun) treatment very thorough yet attention to patient concerns.Overall, a very non-threatening experience and engendered positive attitude for next recall visit.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I hadn't been to the Dentist in years. She was wonderful quieted any concerns I had. Was virtually painless even the injections for the numbing didn't hurt. She made sure I was comfortable , if it wasn't for the noise of the drilling I could have fallen asleep. Also she didn't make me feel like I was a terrible person for not having the best dental hygiene. She just told me what needed to be done and what could happen if I didn't do it. All in all a wonderful experience I almost look forward to going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Having moved back recently to the area this was my first visit to Dr. Dadani's clinic, and some cavity work was required. Up to now, I did not realize how important one's dental technique can be, with respects to minimizing discomfort. Given the friendly atmosphere of the office, one starts on an upbeat note - and this continues with a well informed briefing of the process as well as focus on patient care. What is not reflected in the above survey is the manner in which a procedure is undertaken - I felt I was having a yoga breathing session in my mouth, and relaxation was a priority in order to replace the natural tension I've experienced from the last 40 years of going to the dentist. At the end of the day, this is the first time I actually feel that making regular visits to the dentist can be a postive pro-active routine rather than something that one tends to put off as a reactive task. Would you believe, I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Best dentist ever! Didn't even know there was a rate MD but I certainly recommend everyone to switch dentists, she is so kind and talkative!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Salima Dadani's Credentials

• Tufts Dental School (Grad. 1999)