Ratings for Dr. Quinn Pham

Had a crown put in a few weeks ago and it already fell out. the crown he put in feels nothing like my other crown thst i have had for 5 years. you can feel the edge of the crown he put in with your tongue . shoddy workmanship. He needs more practice

Submitted May 1, 2014

I am writing this comment late, I apologize. Approximately 1.5 years ago I had a root canal done by Dr. Phan during a very bad time in my life (I was essentially homeless). He did it for less than 1/2 the cost of a dentist in a fancy office downtown. I would have had to have had the tooth pulled but because Dr. Phan was not greedy I still have it (I am only 47). My tooth is feeling fine to this day as if nothing ever happened. I am very grateful to Dr. Phan and how he didn't over charge me. His staff are very nice too.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have a bad tooth that had root canal started but unable to finish by my regular dentist and was waiting to see a specialist. But the temporary filling started to break and the tooth still hurting bad. Dr. Quinn was be able to get me in the same day and the next day I got my root canal and filling done in 1 appointment. Very please with the service and quality of his work.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011