Ratings for Dr. Nathan H Grebe

Was always terrified of dentists, dr Grebe and his staff are simply amazing. Had to have all my teeth pulled didn't have any pain at all, denture fits amazing actually so well it's a stuggle to get it back out. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Three words...SIMPLY. THE. BEST! I was pretty scared. He let me be in control. Complicated extraction of infected wisdom and old molar. I can't praise him or his staff enough. Thanks Dr.Grebe and staff! <3

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Since I moved to azilda he has been taking care of my family's dental issues. go there every 6 months for cleanings and am always happy with the way I am treated

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Grebe and his staff at Chelmsford Dental really go out of their way to make you feel comftorable and informed !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Thx dr grebe for making me at ease about getting work done. Your team rocks

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The staff is very welcoming and always ensure the patient is comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Overall an excellent experience. The staff and Dr. Grebe took exceptional care of me and eliminated my pain!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I am not a fan of dentists but Dr. Grebe and his staff put me completely at ease. After years of avoiding a trip to the dentist's office, I have had to get numerous work done on my mouth but it has been a great experience going there. The staff know exactly how to make you feel welcome and comfortable and Dr. Grebe takes pride in not only insuring he himself knows all the latest news but that his Clinic is equipped with all the newest cutting edge technology. I will never visit another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I visited the office to have an evaluation and an assessment done. I found the office to be very professional in attitude and the service I was given was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful also I found Dr. Grebe to be very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Seldom does one come across a Doctor that can back up what he says with such fine quality work.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Grebe and his staff are amazing. As a patient i felt like the priority. They were very informative when it came to my insurance information and the work that i need was explained very well and they seemed like a very happy bunch! Dr. Grebe and his staff work very well together. I have heard many great things about this office, I will be returning and to recommend Chelmsford Dental Clinic!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Nathan H Grebe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.