Ratings for Dr. Nathan H Grebe

I saw Dr. Grebe recently for my wisdom tooth extraction and he made me feel like a part of the family. He went above and beyond to make me feel more comfortable and he was knowledgable. I definitely recommend him, he is one of the best dentists I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Grebe is by far the best Dentist in the sudbury district. He’s gone to great lengths to make sure that I was comfortable and he makes follow up calls personally to ensure that all the needs of his clients are met. Knowledgeable, cheerful, understanding, available after hours for questions, and he’s always pleasant. His staff are really great too! They helped with my baby after I got my wisdom teeth extracted and are always a plesure to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Coolest technique for freezing. But didn’t feel a thing 😀

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Would recommend to anyone!!! Great job !!! The staff is amazing and Dr. Grebe is awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Was always terrified of dentists, dr Grebe and his staff are simply amazing. Had to have all my teeth pulled didn't have any pain at all, denture fits amazing actually so well it's a stuggle to get it back out. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Three words...SIMPLY. THE. BEST! I was pretty scared. He let me be in control. Complicated extraction of infected wisdom and old molar. I can't praise him or his staff enough. Thanks Dr.Grebe and staff! <3

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Since I moved to azilda he has been taking care of my family's dental issues. go there every 6 months for cleanings and am always happy with the way I am treated

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Grebe and his staff at Chelmsford Dental really go out of their way to make you feel comftorable and informed !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Thx dr grebe for making me at ease about getting work done. Your team rocks

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The staff is very welcoming and always ensure the patient is comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017