Ratings for Dr. Marla Guralnick

My daughter, who has had several and varied issues needing medical attention over the years, has been under Dr. Guralnick's care since she was very young. She is very proactive and always goes the extra mile for us. We feel very fortunate to have her for our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

She is the best pediatrician i have found so far. She is always attentive, and she gives me the opportunity to express my concerns without rushing me to get out of the door.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Guralnick took extra time and attention to my son's needs. She was knowledgable and very attentive. She addressed any concerns we had and made appropriate referrals. She also was very supportive and gave good guidance/ suggestions for my son's care. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

kind, attentive and knowledgeable. Made a quick and correct diagnosis that had immediate results. Wonderful follow up. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

My previous comment was deleted so I am cleaning this one up. Do not use this doctor for complex issues. My son has epilepsy and she gave a total misdiagnosis. involving laxatives and an autism referral. she spoke rudely to me, she tried to blow off all my concerns (I had to really push for anything other than a "normal childhood behavior" diagnosis) and she didn't see something that was obvious to any other medically trained eye. We got in with another ped and had our problem solved in a kind and empathetic manner within two weeks. For a ped she sure has a lot to learn about kids.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

She was friendly, caring and very helpful. She listened carefully to our concerns, and gave us a good plan to deal with the issues. She was good with kids and with parents too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011