Ratings for William A. Flecha

I have been seeing Dr. William Flecha for around 6 months now, upon being recommended by one of my friends. He has helped my husband and I to improve our communication, level of trust, and overall relationship. Dr. W. Flecha was even there to council me over the phone for an emergency situation that occurred between appointments. I look forward to our appointments and have learned so much about myself just in the time that I have been seeing him. He is perfect to talk to for any issue you could be facing—believe me, we have talked about so much over these months, and each bit of advice and knowledge has helped me. I highly recommend Dr. Flecha to help you solve whatever issues you may be facing, he will not disappoint.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I haven't been seeing Dr. Flecha for a very long time (about 8 months), but I really feel that the sessions I've had with him have greatly improved my mental state. He listens and tries to understand and I always leave with greater insight on what's causing my distress. He's helped me develop coping mechanisms that work best for me. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. W. Flecha for more than three months now, regarding low self-esteem and behavioural issues and I greatly appreciate the time I've had with him so far. He's offered intelligent insights during our sessions together as well as, giving useful recommendations for myself to follow afterwards. I also appreciate the resources he's provided for me to read in-between appointments. I recommend 100%.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Flecha is wonderful! I am always satisfied with the results of my psychological treatment. Wait times at the office have never been unreasonable, and the staff is always helpful. I'm always impressed that even on a busy day, the office runs smoothly. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

During the past month ends my treatments. Dr. W. Flecha helped me. His personal treatment and attention shows that he has concern, and that makes a person who needs help very comfortable and confident. It helped speed up my process after first visit I started feeling better. Special person, changed my life for the best. I recommend one hundred %. Thank you Dr. William Flecha

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. William Flecha close to a year. I have found my time with him to be so beneficial to my mental and physical health. He has taught me life long coping strategies. His knowledge and wonderful sense of humor has made each appointment meaningful and pleasurable. I really appreciate his expertise and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. William A. Flecha has made a huge impact in my life. He's extremely knowledgeable and passionate in him field and has truly helped me overcome many obstacles I had in my life. He is dedicated and just an all around amazing person. Dr. Flecha will give the necessary time to each patient to make them feel comfortable and to assure that there are alternative solutions to every problem. He's simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Altamente recomendable. Muy profesional, amigable y puntual. Aplica tecnicas de psicologia y terapias familiares que me ayudaron a vencer muchos de mis problemas en corto tiempo, pero entiendo que cada caso es individual. Lo recomiendo plenamente. CSD.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. William Flecha is excellent Professional as Clinical Psychology!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Great insights, the best psychologist doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

William A. Flecha's Credentials

• Universidad Interamericana, Recinto Metro & Recinto de Ciencias Medicas, UPR (Grad. 2009)

UnitedHealthcare