Ratings for Dr. David Thow

Fantastic doctor, great care for my whole family. Quite unsure about NP Gabby, she is very off-ish, makes me feel as if I'm intruding on her time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Not sure about the last comment, but Jennifer is the best. Always returns my calls and is very friendly. Dr. Thow and his team are awesome. They really care about the patients. So glad my family has Dr. Thow as our family dr.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best doctor, however worse secretary ever!!! never calls back and screws up appointments all the time

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I finally found a Dr that will listen to me after 7 years living in Ontario. Dr Thow is professional and caring person. He is takes all the time I need at every appointment so very appreciate. I have always been treated with the respect by him and his staff. He is interested in my health and making things correct. will always run test and more test to find an answer, truly amazing. He is very thorough and listens to me carefully. Thank you for everything and taking myself and family as your patience. Very very pleased each time I enter my appointment just like day oneā€¦and best of all not a long wait in waiting area.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Thow is the best. He is a kind and caring doctor and is always patient with me (as I generally have 1 million questions for him). He never rushes me (and answers every last one). And such a funny man. Always smiling. I can't forget to mention Jennifer. She is the sweetest. What a great team.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Best Dr I've ever had in oshawa. After many years with him, still just as pleased as I was when he took over for a former DR I had.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Thow is an excellent physician. My husband, son and I have been patients since 2007. He has a very honest approach, and is very caring. His personality is warm and humerus. He recently sent me for some blood work, where the results were not life or death, but he knew I was feeling stressed waiting for the results. He had the lab call his cell phone with the results and he called me on a Saturday morning to give me the update. This type of consideration was beyond what I would expect. His staff member Jennifer is also a wonderful and cheerful addition to his team. Highly recommend Dr Thow.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Great Doctor Best I have ever had, if he is not sure of some thing gets you in to see a specialist right away.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor doesn't keep you waiting for ages like most doctors very understanding couldn't wish for better

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Amazing doctor takes the time to listen to you keeps you activate in your medical care, Jennifer is amazing and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better family physician and for the comments below about bad bedside manners is wrong I think he has great bedside manners. 10/10 Thanks Dr Thow and your amazing staff...Tamara

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014