Dr. Amer Hussain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

So excited about my braces being off. I love my smile and the whole team at Pure Orthodontics. Everything was amazing, had a few minor issues with my time there but they were very accommodating and helpful! Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I absolutely love this office. I just finished my Invisalign treatment and my teeth look amazing. The whole staff was helpful and friendly...almost too friendly! I did have an issue with my insurance but Courtney was very quick to help and figure everything out. Love love love my smile! Thank you Pure Orthodontics

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

brackets fall off all the time! I got my lower ones put on last week and two came off the same day, such a joke. My friend has Invisalign at another office and and then another girlfriend came here to get Invisalign and got ‘alligners’. Knock off invisalign for the same price!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

ALL ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY They’re so different during consultation lol

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The atmosphere at Pure is always amazing! Although at times I have to wait I love knowing the waiting room is full and the office is busy/well liked and the doctors and assistants are so well trained. My daughter is quite young and everyone makes her feel like a princess every time she comes in! She always talks about Pure Orthodontics at home! Now you know you’re doing something right when your kiddo is raving about her ortho office at home. Keep up the good work guys, we always look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Office only has "good" reviews because all of the staff are asked to write YELP/GOOGLE reviews. Office is chaotic, with long wait times. Very poor quality compared to other ortho offices in the city. Besides, Dr A is never present. Staff are also stuck up and rude.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Love it here I recommend it for everyone, if your looking to get braces

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Worst office, Dr. Hussain was present during the initial consultation although he is never around anymore. There is always a different doctor working on my daughter, the office is inconsistent. The front staff are stuck up, it’s definitely quantity over quality there.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Nothing but a terrible experience with this company. Other than their assistants being so great and friendly the office itself is a gong show. Nothing is on time or organized and they are really great at lying to patients to make themselves look better. Would not recommend this office to anyone. Definitely a money grab.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Be prepared to wait EVERY TIME to get into your appointment even though you’ve been scheduled in for a certain time. Overpriced and incredibly pushy during original consult. Office staff aren’t trained well enough - not good communication between staff - more like a college dorm room rather than a professional business

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Amer Hussain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Molina