Dr. Amer Hussain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

Worst office, Dr. Hussain was present during the initial consultation although he is never around anymore. There is always a different doctor working on my daughter, the office is inconsistent. The front staff are stuck up, it’s definitely quantity over quality there.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Nothing but a terrible experience with this company. Other than their assistants being so great and friendly the office itself is a gong show. Nothing is on time or organized and they are really great at lying to patients to make themselves look better. Would not recommend this office to anyone. Definitely a money grab.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Be prepared to wait EVERY TIME to get into your appointment even though you’ve been scheduled in for a certain time. Overpriced and incredibly pushy during original consult. Office staff aren’t trained well enough - not good communication between staff - more like a college dorm room rather than a professional business

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Excellent Experience. Dr. Hussain and his team were great. Very accommodating and way more affordable than the other orthodontist I went to for Invisalign.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

PURE has such a positive happy atmosphere and the business model strives in providing optimal customer service/satisfaction. I must say I have experienced this majority of our visits and any “off “ visits are reality and have been made up 10 fold. I 100% made the right decision in choosing Pure Orthodontics for my childrens care. My children also have communicated how much they love going there! We wish you all the Best! Thank you everyone for your effort and warm hearts in the clinic and for being here for our family!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Professional, nice, & knowledgeable staff. Looking forward for great teeth for my son!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This place is amazing. The staff is top notch and I’ve gotten in for emergencies like the snap of a finger.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I find the staff to be very inexperienced. One appointment I was getting an actual headache from the music that was turned up way too high. I also find to book an appoint tment for myself (I am an adult that works full time) to be very difficult. I do not find their hours accommodating and have to book vacation time off work to get my appointments in.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Super helpful and helps both kids and parents feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Pure is really bad for booking a convient appointment that works for you. I had a appointment on December 1 and had to cancel due to work, and the next available appointment isn’t available until January 10. Wouldn’t recommend if your son daughter has a tight schedule. Have mutiple locations, but never work out of them as often as they should.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Amer Hussain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal