Dr. Amer Hussain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

Excellent Experience. Dr. Hussain and his team were great. Very accommodating and way more affordable than the other orthodontist I went to for Invisalign.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

PURE has such a positive happy atmosphere and the business model strives in providing optimal customer service/satisfaction. I must say I have experienced this majority of our visits and any “off “ visits are reality and have been made up 10 fold. I 100% made the right decision in choosing Pure Orthodontics for my childrens care. My children also have communicated how much they love going there! We wish you all the Best! Thank you everyone for your effort and warm hearts in the clinic and for being here for our family!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Professional, nice, & knowledgeable staff. Looking forward for great teeth for my son!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This place is amazing. The staff is top notch and I’ve gotten in for emergencies like the snap of a finger.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I find the staff to be very inexperienced. One appointment I was getting an actual headache from the music that was turned up way too high. I also find to book an appoint tment for myself (I am an adult that works full time) to be very difficult. I do not find their hours accommodating and have to book vacation time off work to get my appointments in.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Super helpful and helps both kids and parents feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Pure is really bad for booking a convient appointment that works for you. I had a appointment on December 1 and had to cancel due to work, and the next available appointment isn’t available until January 10. Wouldn’t recommend if your son daughter has a tight schedule. Have mutiple locations, but never work out of them as often as they should.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I love bringing my kids here and the love to come!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

The office and staff are all about appearance and not service

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I do not recommend Pure Orthodontics. I came here for Invisalign treatment and they had me wait every single time even though I had an appointment. It is also hard to reach them on the phone to book another appointment. Finance department kept calling me to sign papers for insurance and came up with all kinds of excuses, how many times can you loose the paper I signed? All in all you haven’t done a good job Dr. Hussain. I'm not happy with the end result. Even though you pay so much already they want to charge you extra at the end for their cheap retainers which crack very easily.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Amer Hussain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal