Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

Amazing Doctor and wonderful Clinic. Very happy with my results and the service that was provided.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Happy we selected Pure Orthodontics as our families orthodontist. Our dentist referred us to Pure and we are so happy they did. We went for multiple opinions and ultimately decided upon Pure Orthodontics for convinience and affordability. Pure was very close to us and they were more willing to work with our budget. All the appointments were very well and my little one loved the cookies! Their smiles are amazing and they smile all the time! I would definitely recommend Dr. Hussein and Pure Orthodontics.

Submitted June 8, 2017

Very pleased with Pure Orthodontics. Great service and my kids teeth look wonderful. One did braces and the other did Invisalign. No issues during their braces. Everything ran very smoothly. Thank you for sponsoring their soccer team! The kids really appreciated what you did.

Submitted June 7, 2017

Thanks Dr. Hussain and all the doctors at Pure Orthodontics. You were the only clinic that would actually listen to my needs and straighten my smile! Everywhere else was pushing braces and surgery and they wouldn't even listen to what I wanted. I selected Pure Orthodontics because they were listed as the only top 1% Invisalign provider in Edmonton! I am so happy I went in for the free consultation and made my judgements about the clinic for myself! Very happy with the service, fee and results. Service was amazing, fees were reasonable and affordable and my teeth look outstanding! Thank you again to the whole Pure Team!

Submitted June 7, 2017

Amazing Orthodontist and Team. I am very happy we went here for our braces. Was the cheapest by far. We went to 3 different opinions and Dr. Hussain was anywhere from $1000-$3000 cheaper! They also were very willing to work with my budget better than any of the other offices I went to. My teeth look great. The whole team has been amazing. Always answer all my questions and make me feel very comfortable. I couldn't be happier that I went to Pure Orthodontics. Best Orthodontic clinic in the City!!

Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been a patients at Pure Orthodontics for 1 year now and I am very pleased with my results and the service they have provided. I have seen all of the doctors and the are all very knowledgeable. I haven't had any issues with my appointments all of them went very smooth. I get my braces off next visit and I am completely satisfied with my new smile. Kelly and Jolene have been so helpful through this process and always love seeing them! Thanks ladies, you girls rock!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Love Dr. Hussain! Thank you for my beautiful smile. Pure Orthodontics was amazing. Went here for a second opinion and I am so happy I did. The consultation was FREE and I got in right away. They were also able to get my Invisalign started the same day so I wouldn't have to miss anymore work. They explained everything and have been so helpful on my journey! Just took my daughter in and she cannot wait to get her braces. Pure Orthodontics is the best! Love love love my new smile!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I am so happy that I selected Pure Orthodontics for my family! We got invisalign for all of my kids after finding out Dr. Hussain is the top provider of Invisalign in Edmonton. Their smiles look amazing and my kids are so confident now and smile all the time! Thank you Dr. Hussain, we are so grateful that we came and saw you. The whole team at Pure Orthodontics are so amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He and his staff made every effort in asking us to start treatment on my son right away when another orthodontist and our own family didnt agree and thought it was too agressive and offers no value. The early start is all about making money.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I was told about Pure Orthodontics from a friend who's child is in treatment with them, this was my second opinion as I had gone to another orthodontist for a consult for braces. I was so pleased with my experience, I was so happy to hear that my son did NOT need to have headgear or teeth pulled out as I was told he did by the other orthodontist. They had really good treatment options, the atmosphere and staff were really nice. My son was very excited and really liked the office, so much so he was asking to get the braces on. I was concerned about the fee as we only have one insurance, but they were so flexible with their payment plans and they even direct billed my insurance making braces so affordable. I would recommend them to family and friends, and to add to all of it they had fresh baked cookies in the waiting room. Win!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017