Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

This orthodontist is a joke! All he cares about is money. There is plenty of great orthodontists in the city go see one of them and avoid this guy at all costs!!!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2901191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

More deleted reviews!! What you do is a crime. Shame on you, you pitiful man.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2898532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Hussain 's office is quite friendly and professional. They were able to get braces on, my first visit in. They staff are always helpful and friendly. I still have my braces on but Dr. Hussain says they should be off a few months before the date that he originally told me. For most of my appointments; however, they have been late getting me in. I would definitely recommend them, and am very happy thus far.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My second child just finished his braces with Dr. Hussain and he looks amazing. I have been so impressed with Dr. Hussain and his whole team! I am in the customer service industry and I can appreciate how hard it is to do what Dr. Hussain does. All the girls at Pure are so amazing and always are so happy and nice to see us. Even when they are busy they always take the time to explain all of our questions. My oldest daughter had Invisalign with Dr. Hussain and she also looks amazing! She finished up her treatment in only 1 year and we were told by other dentists it would take 2 years. My kids always rave about how much they love the office and how all their friends go there too. Now that my kids are done I am ready to get my teeth straight and smile more just like my kids! Thank you Dr. Hussain!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I had to get braces and I was pretty skeptical at first, but since the first day I walked into Pure Orthodontics I have loved the experience. Not that braces are fun but the awesome staff made it a lot better. They are always cheerful and happy and I love the environment. My teeth already look a lot better, just as promised and I can't wait to get my braces off!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2843266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I am done my braces faster than Dr. Hussain said! It only took 14 months and I cannot believe how much I am smiling now. I love Pure Orthodontics, the team is amazing and all the girls are so great. Jolene was amazing and so gentle! Thanks for everything. I definitely recommend. Thanks!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2842957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Going here for 3 years, outcome not what was desired. Very disappointed. Staff very knowledgable, and nice, but only once did any if them introduce themselves.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2841305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I definitely would recommend Dr. Hussain to everyone. The team is so amazing. I feel like I have known everyone forever. I always see the same girls all the time. There are a few girls that are gone with their babies and second babies now and I miss them! But the new girls are amazing here. They are all very professional and knowledgable and love to have a good time at work. any concerns I have had I have brought up with Dr. Hussain and he took the time to discuss them with me and I appreciate that. My kids teeth look amazing and I am even thinking about myself once the kids are done. We see Dr. Hussain in the Sherwood Park office. You guys deserve a pat on the back thanks for all the good work you do!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2840871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I just finished my invisalign and I love my teeth!! Dr. Hussain is so amazing. He said it would take some time and it didn't even take that long. I finished in under 1 year. The girls in the clinic took their time with me and answered all my questions. For how busy they are I must say Dr. Hussain did make me feel like he cares and took his time to make me feel comfortable. I never really had to wait long for any appointments and the girls are always happy to see everyone! My wedding is coming up this summer and I am so happy I saw Dr. Hussain to get my smile ready for my wedding! Thank you Dr. Hussain for my wonderful new smile!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2839950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Staff is usually really helpful. They often seemed rushed and sometimes I notice they work on me and someone else at the same time. The wait to see the doctor is usually a while and his time with me is brief. I hear his results are good so we'll see. I haven't noticed much change but dr hussain says it takes time and is a slow process.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2839913].votes_count ]]