Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

Brackets always breaking/ wires poking out. Difficult to get a quick appt. to have things fixed. His appearance is very slick but if you plan to get braces expect to waste a lot of additional time with returning for repairs. Also creepy that majority of staff are high-maintenance-looking females--looks more like a cosmetic dermatologist's office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Amazing experience with Dr. Hussain and his team. I have had both of my kids go through treatment with him and I just got my Invisalign started with him. Great atmosphere and everyone is so nice. My kids teeth look amazing and we get compliments all the time. They were also $1000 less than other offices! I tell all my fiends and family that Pure Orthodontics is the best!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I was recently in to see Dr. Hussain and could not be happier. I'm always greeted with a smile and Dr Hussain is always so caring and understanding. Even though it's busy, Dr Hussain and his staff will always take the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend Pure Orthodontics to anyone who is looking for Orthodontic treatment. You can tell all the kids love him and his energetic personality! The team goes above and beyond to make things work!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hussain and his team at Pure Orthodontics. They are always very hospitable and friendly. I love that this office is involved in my community and helps out in areas important to me as an Albertan. I love that they have multiple locations close to my home and office. Dr. Hussain is awesome, he or his team always takes the time to answer all my questions or concerns, he is always available when & where I need him. And my teeth have never looked better!! I would highly recommend Dr. Hussain and Pure Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Awful experience with a narcissistic doctor. He doesnt actually listen to what I say. Blows everything off as if it doesnt matter because nothinn ever changes with my concerns!!! You get maybe a second of his time. But he wasnt too busy to take my money...

Submitted March 16, 2016

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place. I absolutely hate this process. I have been told every six weeks for the last year that my braces will be coming off and I'm still in them. And to top it all off the other orthodontist has changed my teeth dramatically once again. I have followed every requirement and came to all my appointments. I have no clue when my braces are coming off and I don't trust either of the orthodontists working there. I wish I could get my money back. i have no faith in this business. I am a young adult paying full price for these braces. I don't think there is any way I will change my mind about this place. I now have a low self esteem and tremendous regret.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Hello, Thank you for your comments and reaching out to us. We are very sad to learn that you are having a poor experience with us. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. If you like we are able to refund you all of your money. We definitely want you to have a positive experience with Pure Orthodontics and our Orthodontist. If you could send us an email at info@pureorthodontics.ca we can look into this immediately. Happy Holidays, The Pure Orthodontics Team

Submitted December 26, 2015

I fnd his work beautiful, fast results, my daughter is so happy with their work and they encourage her to keep the good job on her teeth, they are as busy as everyone else so time management is a minor thing to consider, else, it is very nice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Staff seem friendly, but tried to rush me into signing in full that day for 5% off. Checked into my insurance plan before even the consultation. Went to him only because our dentist said he was the only ortho in Sherwood Park where we live. Consulted the other more experienced & reputable dentist in Edmonton (whom our dentist actually recommended as the one he would take his own son to if necessary) who recommends waiting until ALL adult teeth came out first as my daughter was on 10. She only had very slight crowding and her dentist said to just let an orthodontist review to begin any action plan if even needed as braces may not be required. Pure Ortho didn't go over any of the details, just overzealous for the money! 2 and 1/2 years later, and our orthodontist is still convincing us to wait at least another year or two until all her permanent teeth are in and see how the spacing looks, since her two slightly overcrowded teeth are so minor! So glad we went with our instinct and did not sign up with him!

Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Hello and Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you are having a good experience with your current dentist who is treating you. There are many different philosophies in Orthodontics. Sometimes early treatment is necessary to treat other issues such as not extracting permanent teeth when your daughter is older, airway issues, jaw issues and growth of the jaws. It is unfortunate that we were unable to explain this in the consultation. We will work harder to make sure we explain the philosophy to our patients in the future. Thanks you again for your feedback. The Pure Orthodontics Team

Submitted December 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Hussain 's office is quite friendly and professional. They were able to get braces on, my first visit in. They staff are always helpful and friendly. I still have my braces on but Dr. Hussain says they should be off a few months before the date that he originally told me. For most of my appointments; however, they have been late getting me in. I would definitely recommend them, and am very happy thus far.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Brackets always breaking/ wires poking out. Difficult to get a quick appt. to have things fixed. His appearance is very slick but if you plan to get braces expe..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience with Dr. Hussain and his team. I have had both of my kids go through treatment with him and I just got my Invisalign started with him. Great ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was recently in to see Dr. Hussain and could not be happier. I'm always greeted with a smile and Dr Hussain is always so caring and understanding. Even though..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hussain and his team at Pure Orthodontics. They are always very hospitable and friendly. I love that this office is..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience with a narcissistic doctor. He doesnt actually listen to what I say. Blows everything off as if it doesnt matter because nothinn ever changes w..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place. I absolutely hate this process. I have been told every six weeks for the last year that my braces will be com..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful place with pushy staff. I could barely get out the door without them asking me 3 times if i wanted to start that day. They kept offering different payment..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am utterly shocked to see Dr. Hussain in the top 40 under 40. I have never met a more selfish,money hungry man. His article was nothing short of comical. My s..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently finished braces here after 2.5 years. At first the staff seemed very knowledgeable but eventually I noticed a decline in service. I have literally se..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A free consult is what lured me in. You get what you pay for!! I would rather go to another office and pay for a consult to actually get more than a minute of t..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I fnd his work beautiful, fast results, my daughter is so happy with their work and they encourage her to keep the good job on her teeth, they are as busy as ev..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I broke my retainer and when I called looking for prices this was by far the most expensive office and they wanted a deposit just to book the appointment that w..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude. Poor customer service. Highest ortho prices in the city."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful. Do not go. Do your research!! Not a nice man at all. All about the sale and money. Not patient care."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If it is really true that ratemds.com is allowing doctors to remove bad reviews, then this site is compromised. The public should take the reviews (bad or good..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussai pays a premium so that each month he can delete a certain number of reviews. No doubt this one will be deleted along with the multiple others but I ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff seem friendly, but tried to rush me into signing in full that day for 5% off. Checked into my insurance plan before even the consultation. Went to him o..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very friendly and kind! Dr Hussain is knowledgable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs ortho treatment"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This orthodontist is a joke! All he cares about is money. There is plenty of great orthodontists in the city go see one of them and avoid this guy at all costs!..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "More deleted reviews!! What you do is a crime. Shame on you, you pitiful man."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dont waste your time or money on someone who only cares about himself and flashy possesions. Terrible doctor."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A relative of mine works for Dr. Hussain and I feel compelled to tell what she told me. He has favourites with his staff. She wanted to go through treatment wit..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. The music is always too loud and the girls are so fake. I appreciate good customer service and friendly staff but not over exaggerated bimbos...."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Amer Hussain is nothing but a money making used car salesman and a liar - deleting any negative comments the office gets and writing fake ones just to make ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wait times are too long. He is hardly ever in the sherwood park office when I call for an emergency. Whenever i raise my concerns both he and his staff dance ar..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't ever go here.They may look like the best through advertisement,but they are probably the worst."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "unless your a size 0, young and looking like you party at the nearest club, they are horrible. Definitely smile big for publicity but talk trash behind closed d..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain 's office is quite friendly and professional. They were able to get braces on, my first visit in. They staff are always helpful and friendly. I stil..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My second child just finished his braces with Dr. Hussain and he looks amazing. I have been so impressed with Dr. Hussain and his whole team! I am in the custom..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to get braces and I was pretty skeptical at first, but since the first day I walked into Pure Orthodontics I have loved the experience. Not that braces ar..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am done my braces faster than Dr. Hussain said! It only took 14 months and I cannot believe how much I am smiling now. I love Pure Orthodontics, the team is a..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff turnover is really high. As far as I know there are only 2 assistants who have had second babies so people saying everyone is on mat leave is being mislea..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Going here for 3 years, outcome not what was desired. Very disappointed. Staff very knowledgable, and nice, but only once did any if them introduce themselves..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I definitely would recommend Dr. Hussain to everyone. The team is so amazing. I feel like I have known everyone forever. I always see the same girls all the tim..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will not reccomend him .... I found out the hard way so don't go to him... Should have listen to ppl that went to him new staff everytime I go there, also the s..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my invisalign and I love my teeth!! Dr. Hussain is so amazing. He said it would take some time and it didn't even take that long. I finished in ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is usually really helpful. They often seemed rushed and sometimes I notice they work on me and someone else at the same time. The wait to see the doctor i..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain and his staff were very professional and always had time to answer any of my concerns. I really liked the friendly atmosphere in the office and we a..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just got my braces off with Dr. Hussain. My teeth look amazing and I cannot stop smiling. Dr. Hussain is a great orthodontist and so knowledgable. The team is a..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain and all his assistants are so friendly and awesome. I used to have to wait for appointments but they have really improved on that recently! My teeth..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "More than 10 reviews in 2 days... That seems a little much. And a little suspicious. Nobody else has that. Dr. Hussain is obviously pushing people(staff) to wri..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Pure orthodontics is fun. They should work on being on time though. I have been waiting for most of my appointments. However, especially Dr. Pusczak really take..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had jaw surgery and braces with Dr. Hussain. He was so great during the whole process. I love my new smile. Very caring and he took the time to explain everyt..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain and his team at Pure Orthodontics are extremely professional and highly skilled. I came to them one year before our wedding in search of a beautiful..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amer is a great dentist, always laughing and a pleasure to be around. My teeth have made drastic changes and I am pleased with the results. Can't wait to see th..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain and his team are so awesome!! I'm so happy with my teeth and the service, I would refer anyone to PURE Orthodontics!"

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain was really knowledgable and understood what I needed right away. I really love my Invisalign! And the staff were really helpful as well. "

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience at Pure Orthdontics. From the moment we walked in loved the positive energy. I appreciated the time and attention each staff member I ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would definitely recommend Pure Orthodontics for kids or adults looking for treatment! The doctors and staff are so friendly and helpful! My initial consultat..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great orthodontist. Great experience. Definitly would recommend him to anyone looking for someone to care for a related issue "

June 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Pure orthodontics is awesome! Dr. Hussain did my consultation and I was able to start treatment right away. I have mostly seen Dr. Puszczak since who has a grea..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see Dr. Hussein as an adult. Love the quality of work he does. My smile looks great. Highly recommend!!"

June 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand all the bad reviews... Just because he runs a better business then the rest people get jealous. Let him drive a Lamborghini, nothing wrong wi..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Interesting that all of the bad reviews have been deleted and a flood of good ones remain... That speaks volumes in my opinion."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a fantastic experience! This doctor knows what he is doing. He was very polite and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and fri..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful person, and does impeccable work. His office is very clean and sleek. I was treated above and beyond expectations. "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed when I got to meet Dr. Amer Hussain, he was polite and honest. I felt right at home due to his friendly staff, and office environment. I w..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The atmosphere in the office is amazing. Dr. Hussain is great. I am currently going through treatment with my son and we love coming to see Dr. Hussain and his ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most interesting that my post from last week was deleted as I said in the post that it probably would be. This office deletes the negative comments to give th..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Hussain for 2 years now and all 3 of my children are in treatment with him. I can say first hand that he is a compassionate caring doct..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellen!! My teeth look amazing after only 4 short months! And the team is AMAZING. They always answer any questions I have and make my treatment as easy as po..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "As a current staff member I can confirm that Dr. Hussain has both taken bad reviews down and had staff put good reviews up. If you notice, everytime a bad revi..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is a compassionate doctor. He helped me regain my self confidence. I feel happy to smile now. His office staff are very professional and he has a..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always wanted to get braces to fix my crooked teeth. For the longest time I was pretty self conscious about them and was waiting for the right orthodonti..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a current patient of Dr. Hussain and my whole family loves him. He is an amazing orthodontist and such a caring person. My two children see him and their t..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hmmm.... 2 medical professionals writing 5 star reviews in 1 day?? Not sure I believe that. It sounds more like Dr. Hussain once again asking his staff to write..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a medical professional, and I recently took my family to see Dr. Hussain. I must say I am very impressed with his pleasant nature. My daughter was a little..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience at Pure Orthodontics and I am so happy I saw Dr. Hussain. As a medical professional I wanted to make sure I selected the right provi..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have heard the buzz going on about Pure and their great RateMD ratings, so I decided to check them out as a possible office that I was considering for my daug..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receiving +++ calls regarding consultations and appointments. I have already explained more than once that I am not interested in treatment due to unnecessary ..."

June 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.pureorthodontics.ca" to "http://www.pureorthodontics.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6X 0P2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1048 91 Street Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17808000402".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not recommended. Having a bad experience with staff members. Unprofessional and inappropriate. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "i like this office for the most part, but i have to say im getting really sick of waiting 20-30 minutes each time and feeling like everyone is rushed. they do h..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not recommended! Horrible experience today regarding invisalign. Overpriced treatment. Shop around before settling on a orthodontists. Also free consultation me..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It is quite clear that Dr. Hussain feels threatened by so many current and former staff members coming forward and writing reviews based on their experiences. P..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a past employee as well, and everything that is now coming out about this " orthodontist" and this gong show office is absolutely true! Where do I begin…..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My son is almost out of his braces and Im really sick of a different staff member working on him each time. Dr Hussein cant seem to keep staff , there have prob..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this review because I strongly feel that it is my duty to publicly come forward and tell the truth about Pure Orthodontics. I am a former employee ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is a joke. There were a binch of bad reviews on here that have since been deleted. He is misleading prospective patients. He has obviously paid the ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For someone who prides himself so much onhaving a staff that isnt clique like hes delusional. U have cancer in the staff and I couldnt have said it better than ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "maybe instead of burning bridges with all your employees you let go. Or Saher the useless manager you have has dismissed for no reason. you shouldn't have liste..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a current employee of pure. I am shocked to see all of these reviews. Almost everything written here are concerns that staff and patients all have and I am..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I believe the comment below is not from a referring doctor. Like they commented on a patient's review. I believe this is false . If you are a real doctor state..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I refer my patients living in Edmonton to Amer. A patient of mine directed me to these reviews and I thought I would add my input. Based on the finished cases ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pure Orthodontics was my second consultation. I went because of all of the advertising I see around the city, primarily the giant billboards. They really caught..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I came in for a consult for my youngest daughter who has an overbite. I had a great initial impression, coffee and cookies?! Yes please! Then I proceeded to wa..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is absolutely right. This is not TMZ. however all comments made are each persons opinion. It is true that Dr. Hussai makes sexually explicit commen..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Notice how Dr Hussain has way more reviews than other orthodontists? He pressures his staff to write good reviews to cover up all of the actual patients who hav..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For someone who is in his mid 30s and is a professional, he certainly is quite a child. For one, his response to a review from March is completely uncalled for ..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think it's funny that I wrote a review not long ago that has now been taken down. I thought freedom of speech was a liberty that I had in this country. I was ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain and his staff lack empathy and professionalism. They always call and try to con you into getting a "consultation" that is not needed and unnecessary..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst practionor I have ever been to. First of all his office manager is awful at returning messages I leave for her and he always brushes my concer..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience with Dr. Hussain. I came to see him even though my dentist referred me somewhere else. I am on parent council at my son's school and the prin..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend this orthodontist to anyone. He is not honest when it comes to treatment options. He's money hungry and could care less about your teeth! Hi..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. highly recommend. Love my current ortho treatment. Love Pure Ortho! "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is not just your typical "good doctor". Him and his team are exceptionally Great! The energy in the facility is always so warm and welcoming. It is..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience all around. Staff is always welcoming. Dr. Huussain is very knowledgeable and always answers any questions in an understandable way. "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing office and love Dr. Hussain. He is so caring and such a perfectionist. I love my smile and I am so Happy I went to Pure Orthodontics. Thanks Dr. H!"

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is very passionate about his work. He is always looking for the best results for each and every individual. I'm 16 months into my treatment and ha..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " The girl who put the braces on my teeth, she glued between my teeth so now the floss doesn't get through some teeth. When Dr. Hussain came to adjust my bracke..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience at Pure. Love Dr. Hussain! I took my kids to them and they love going there. Very knowledgable."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a really pleasant experience at Pure Orthodontics and I found Dr. Hussain to be extremely knowledgeable. He is very friendly and easy going. My kids had..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so happy we found Dr. Hussain. Both of our kids have been treated by him. We just took their braces off and their teeth look amazing. For my son, we took..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just got her braces off and she looks amazing. I am so happy we choose to see Dr. Hussain. He was very caring and informative and does amazing work...."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I finished my orthodontic treatment at another office a year ago and was not completely satisfied with the result. I shopped around until I came across PURE OR..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was in the office the other day and Dr. Hussain had asked patients in the clinic to go on rate md and write a good review about their experience. He was also ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow, what amazing vibes! Walked in to the clinic, there were cookie, coffee, and the girls up front were so friendly and helpful! The treatment C o-Ordinators, ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain was a great find for me. He is very positive all the time and takes the time to listen to my concerns and has executed what I wanted with my teeth. ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just got my braces off and my teeth look and feel great! Thank you so much to Dr Hussain and everyone at Pure. Watch out ladies here I come! "

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is awesome! We love coming to see him!"

March 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "They really need to work, on punctuality with appointments, as well as finding technicians that can do the job well and properly. I had a technician, put in my ..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Hussain and his staff do amazing work, and instead of sending such negative comments everyone should take into account.. Dentists start somewhere, a..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been bringing my son to pure orthodontics for well over a year and I have noticied a significant decline in patient care. Not only is my wait time at lea..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My fiancé and I both decided to get our teeth fixed before our wedding. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Dr. Hussain was willing to take our braces off..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Pure Orthodontics for over a year for my treatment as I was referred by a friend. I like how they have several locations and my first impre..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients at Pure Orthodontics for over 2 years now and have had all of our children treated by Dr. Hussain. My family loves going to the office. Ev..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience at Pure Orthodontics. Dr. Hussain was great and he said my son didn't need HEADGEAR! We were so relieved to hear that. My sons teeth look..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Pure is very friendly and very knowledgable!"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was especially impressed! Thank you for making the visit wonderful.""

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and friendly visit to Pure Orthodontics. All my questions were answered professionally. I'm looking forward to my next visit."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr Hussain and Pure Orthodontics. Went to another orthodontist and they told me that I was not a candidate for Invisalign then tried to sel..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and atmosphere. I have taken both of my children to Dr. Hussain and I couldn't be happier. There teeth look amazing and everyone has been great. ..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Quick and friendly service. Very happy overall . I would recommend this place""

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great and professional staff and great experience. Love the office decoration.the staff are so nice.Dr Hussain is the best Dr in town!!""

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Hussain and I was not very impressed. The treatment options he gave me were both a full year longer than what other orthodontists..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just finished treatment with Dr. Hussain and we have been very pleased with our experience. It took us 16 months to finish her braces and her smile ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a invisalign patient with Dr. Hussain and my son has brace with him as well. We have been pleasantly surprised with the overall process. We are able to sch..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy that we went to Dr. Hussain for invisalign for myself. I went to 3 other clinics and 2 of them said I wasn't a candidate and the third was a gen..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were extremely impressed with Dr. Hussain. We took both our kids to him and they loved going there. The girls always welcome us when we come in and remember ..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the doctor and staff for the most part I do find it very difficult to schedule appointments as they are always in different offices. I unde..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We went to Dr. Hussain because we saw him on CTV morning news and he seemed very knowledgable. He was also great to meet in person. He explained what was wrong ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience, as usual, was amazing at Dr. Hussein's office. I went in to my second set of trays for my invisalign treatment. Dr. Hussein performed some minor ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Hussain for my first exam . Due to it being free, like a lot of us do. Unfortunately the exam was a joke. Went for a second opinion. The difference..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Dr. Hussain is great dr!!Friendly amazing staff. Best place in town!!! ""

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The girl who was working on my braces was a perfectionist. She took her time and a lot of effort to ensure that the braces were secure and the wire wasn't bothe..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. ""This is a great place to get braces! So friendly and easy to talk to! ""

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hussain and his staff. As an adult getting braces for the second time, I was nervous about the process, but it was quick a..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that I got my braces here. I saw Dr. Hussain in their west Edmonton clinic. My wedding is coming up and I have always been self conscious about my..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome office and doctor! I take both of my kids to see Dr. Hussain in Sherwood. My kids love it here and I would definitely recommend them."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is we are so happy we came here for another opinion! We just finished my sons invisaligns and we couldn't be happier! Especially since we were tol..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor! Was told by 3 other doctors and was told I wasn't a candidate for Invisalign and they would have to pull teeth out. Dr. Hussain told me I coul..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lots of great information and fast service my daughter was so excited!!!!"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff - all of them - are friendly and cheerful. Most staff go out of their way to help you. Dr. Hussain is always in a great mood, ready to help. The offic..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Okay, call me cliché but I'm also on the boat where I got the best service from Dr. Hussain and his staff. They're extremely knowledgeable with that they do and..."

September 18, 2014