Dr. Amer Hussain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

My son started a treatement for underbite when he was 7 years old. I saw the doctor only first time when my son got assessed. This was when we started phase 1 treatment which was 5400 Cad. He got braces which were removed last December. He has been monitored over the last year by the team from Pure Orthodontics. None of them figured out that my son was missing his right upper canine and there was no space for this tooth. I took my son every 5-6 months there and no one cared about this. They gave him plastic retainers to wear overnight. Last month I called and asked to have my son's denture reassessed. After they saw him today I was told we need to move to phase 2 which involves another set of braces and of course, another 4000 Cad. I wonder why no one noticed he hasn't got room for the adult canine coming out and waited for so long ... pretending their assessing him every 5-6 months ... assessing what??? I was the only one noticing this problem?! I am extremely disappointed with what they've done! I chose this clinic based on the reviews they had here 2 years ago but it looks like their quality is not the same! Certainly I would discourage people going there and I am already looking for a different clinic for my children!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Amazing Doctor and team! Everyone was so friendly and nice. Love Pure Orthodontics. Made my treatment affordable and my smile looks amazing! I recommend Pure Orthodontics to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Worst ortho place ever. 90% of the staff all fake. The treatment coordinator only care about making a sale out of you. Never come here.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

So excited about my braces being off. I love my smile and the whole team at Pure Orthodontics. Everything was amazing, had a few minor issues with my time there but they were very accommodating and helpful! Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I absolutely love this office. I just finished my Invisalign treatment and my teeth look amazing. The whole staff was helpful and friendly...almost too friendly! I did have an issue with my insurance but Courtney was very quick to help and figure everything out. Love love love my smile! Thank you Pure Orthodontics

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

brackets fall off all the time! I got my lower ones put on last week and two came off the same day, such a joke. My friend has Invisalign at another office and and then another girlfriend came here to get Invisalign and got ‘alligners’. Knock off invisalign for the same price!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

ALL ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY They’re so different during consultation lol

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The atmosphere at Pure is always amazing! Although at times I have to wait I love knowing the waiting room is full and the office is busy/well liked and the doctors and assistants are so well trained. My daughter is quite young and everyone makes her feel like a princess every time she comes in! She always talks about Pure Orthodontics at home! Now you know you’re doing something right when your kiddo is raving about her ortho office at home. Keep up the good work guys, we always look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Office only has "good" reviews because all of the staff are asked to write YELP/GOOGLE reviews. Office is chaotic, with long wait times. Very poor quality compared to other ortho offices in the city. Besides, Dr A is never present. Staff are also stuck up and rude.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Love it here I recommend it for everyone, if your looking to get braces

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Amer Hussain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients