Ratings for Dr. Amer Hussain

I am so happy that I selected Pure Orthodontics for my family! We got invisalign for all of my kids after finding out Dr. Hussain is the top provider of Invisalign in Edmonton. Their smiles look amazing and my kids are so confident now and smile all the time! Thank you Dr. Hussain, we are so grateful that we came and saw you. The whole team at Pure Orthodontics are so amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He and his staff made every effort in asking us to start treatment on my son right away when another orthodontist and our own family didnt agree and thought it was too agressive and offers no value. The early start is all about making money.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I was told about Pure Orthodontics from a friend who's child is in treatment with them, this was my second opinion as I had gone to another orthodontist for a consult for braces. I was so pleased with my experience, I was so happy to hear that my son did NOT need to have headgear or teeth pulled out as I was told he did by the other orthodontist. They had really good treatment options, the atmosphere and staff were really nice. My son was very excited and really liked the office, so much so he was asking to get the braces on. I was concerned about the fee as we only have one insurance, but they were so flexible with their payment plans and they even direct billed my insurance making braces so affordable. I would recommend them to family and friends, and to add to all of it they had fresh baked cookies in the waiting room. Win!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Pure Orthodontics has been amazing for our family. We have had 3 of our kids here and would never go anywhere else. All the doctors are wonderful, Dr. Hussain has a great team. The kids have loved all their visits and thank goodness no brackets came off! They are always very punctual and helpful. Our first son was referred to a different orthodontist who wanted to break his jaw and pull out 8 teeth. We went for 2 other opinions and were told the same thing by everyone. We then went and saw Dr. Hussain and he was the only orthodontist that listened to our concerns and was willing to help us! He treated my son in 2 years with no surgery and no teeth pulled out! We are so happy we made the choice to go to Pure Orthodontics. With our next two we went straight to Pure Orthodontics and one got Invisalign and one picked braces. They are almost done and we are all so happy. We do and will continue to recommend Dr. Hussain and Pure Orthodontics to everyone we know!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Hussain and his staff are all very helpful. Whenever I have questions they are eager to answer them. I love that I can go back with my daughter during her appointment and see everything being done. They take their time and go above and beyond to make sure we leave happy.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

My daughter has only had braces for a month and has had to ho back several times for repairs, wires popping out, loose brackets, etc. I've had braces myself from another place that I regret leaving, and Pure orthodontics is a pure disappointment for quality and a waste of valuable work/school time.

Submitted May 2, 2017

My daughter is very happy when we go and leave pure orthodontics im glad i startex braces when i did

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Love all the staff at Pure orthodontics! I've been treated there for a year and a half and my son just started a few months ago. The girls are so sweet and patient with my 8 year old and he actually looks forward to going to his appointments. I'm thrilled with my experience so far.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

We recently had our 12 yr son braces put on from them.Sorry to say the same day he came back two of his brackets popped out .he had not even eaten anything till than ,so only one to blame the person who put it on. Okay maybe its a one time thing. Took him to get it fixed he went late to school ,I went late to work.My son told me when they examined him not one 3 of the brackets were loose .They took the whole bottom row out put it back again .Anyone who had braces put on knows its not a picnic.So he went through it again. Came back home .The next morning to my horror another one same bottom row they had fixed just yesterday had popped out!Now what.Make him miss school again ,miss work again and above all make him go through the same painful ordeal again three times in a row.They keep giving excuses as to y it may have happened.But we have already suffered a lot .Now Dr Amir Hussain ,once can be a mistake but not again again and the very next day!.I have very bad experience with Pure orthorthodontics.Waste of time ,money and the suffering the kid has to go through each time .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Majia was very gentle and great at what she does! Definitely the best person I've had to do my monthly check ups yet!

Submitted September 8, 2016