Ratings for Dr. Andrew Quinn

Excellent experience! Doctor Quinn explained the procedure and possible side effects to ensure I make an informed decision. The surgery went well and the recovery is very good.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

My experience with Dr Quinn was exceptional. He was so gentle, soft spoken and he explained everything that he was doing and what he was about. We talk about any possible side effects that would arise from the surgery. He was honest. I was allowed to make the decisions if I wanted the surgery or not. The surgery went very well. No side effects. I'm healing just fine. Thank you Dr Andrew Quinn.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

My experience with Dr Quinn was amazing. I would recommend him to any one that needed surgery. He is the best keep up the good work doctor. God bless

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My experience with Dr. Quinn was absolutely amazing! I had had two botched surgeries prior to meeting him, and I was terrified I was going to lose my foot. Dr. Quinn manipulated my foot and told me exactly what he was going to do. Although I was nervous about further surgery, I felt immediately that he was extremely knowledgeable and his manner was reassuring. On the day of my surgery, I was nervous until he came and spoke to me and I went into the operating room calm and relaxed. Dr. Quinn reconstructed my foot, and I now walk without pain. I have recommended him to friends and family who also are pleased with his work. I was surprised to read negative reviews about him. These were so far from our experiences. I would have to say that his kindness, calm manner and caring attitude helped to my surgical experience a positive one.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Amazing Dr. Explained options clearly and was patient with questions in a very stressful situation. He's quiet and quite humble, and reassured us that all would be well. After reading the other negative comments, I felt the need to post my feedback because our family would recommend him without hesitation to anyone needing surgery. As with anything, there are risks but he was upfront and outlined them. We were from out of town when the injury occurred and happily took a day off each time to follow up with him. It was worth it - skilled and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Quinn.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I just had a revision surgery done thanks to this surgeon who has left me permanently disabled, unable to work. He bragged before operating on me that I would not have to worry about scar tissue. A major tendon is so badly encased in scar tissue that I'm in chronic pain and have to endure ketamine infusions every 2 months for the rest of my life. He said after 2 accidents post operatively that there was nothing to worry about. Well sorry, but MRI imaging and a subsequent surgery prove otherwise. He waited 16 months to do a surgery that if done earlier, and done right, would not have left me with permanent damage, to both tendon and toes. I have no sense of balance because he screwed up in surgery. I think a review by the Ontario college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario should be enough to scare anyone off. A disciplinary hearing means he could lose his license. His standard of care is lower than other surgeon's. He is cocky and arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Quinn is a topnotch surgeon. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Quinn is an absolute pleasure to work with, nothing like some of the reviews I've read about him. As with any surgery, there can be complications. This is not always due to the surgeon. He is calm and collected and radiates good vibes which really help in stressful times. I have recommended dr.quinn to all of my friends and family and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I obtained a second opinion in November from one of the best surgeons in the city. After examining me, he asked me what Quinn did to me. He said Quinn definitely botched my surgery. He's ruling out misdiagnosed conditions, and is looking at tendon and nerve damage. I spent 3 months in hospital/rehab recovering from this surgery, but am now permanently disabled. A complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons and lawsuit are in the works. Do not see this surgeon, go elsewhere please, I beg you. I'm not the only person he has disabled.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

honest and fair. offered options, but suggested non invasive options first. don't know why people comment on bedside manner. he was a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017