Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sun

Shocked at the comments below. Never experienced this w Dr. Sun or his staff, they've been nothing but helpful, informative & kept me calm w my anxiety during my visits.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My family just moved to Richmond Hill and went to Dr Sun based on a referral. All they do is sell you more services. They used scare tactics like if I don't pay now I will have horrible gum diseases in 5 years. Don't let this greedy man con you into things that you don't need.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Horrible experience with him, as a patient he is very rude and all he cares about is money flow. I even saw him slap his assistant once on the hand. It disgusting!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Don't go there. Terrible service. He doesn't care about his patients, it's just about the money.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I usually don't right reviews but my experience with Dr. Sun's office compelled me to. Terrible customer service, staff that try to upsell you every time, scolding, talk down to you. Dr. Sun fashions himself a high roller and the office is about money money money.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

he is very rude and only in the business for the money, he treats his staff very rudely and the turn over rate in that clinic is disgusting. very judgmental staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Amazing staff and excellent doctor that is all I have to say!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sun for about 5 years now. Overall, the staff is great as well his expertise on diagnosis. The email and phone reminders are a great method to keep patients informed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have been with Dr Sun for over 6 years, and he has been nothing but the most caring, professional dentist I've ever had. My family switched to Dr Sun's office from another dentist in 2005 because of a previous bad experience that my son had. Dr Sun was able to provide a calm and effective treatment for my little guy. He was patient with my son, and was able to explain things to him so that he was not scared to go to the dentist. Dr. Sun has earned the trust of everyone in the family, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. I am telling all my coworkers about him too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011