Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sun

I rarely comment on these forums but my horrible experience with Dr. Daniel Sun had to be stated. This dentist is a true businessman and less a "family dentist." A lack of empathy and patience best explains his "family practice." His team advised me that I had 8 + cavities and needed 2 root canals. The explanations were weak and my questions were never answered. I felt rushed and treated like I have no understanding. I went to another dentist (in Toronto Downtown) for a second opinion and their assessment concluded that I did not require any root canal procedures and 4 max cavities and most importantly a proper clean up. The staff and doctors in general are extremely rude (except 1 dentist, Dr. Chan). Please stay away and save your money! No wonder Dr. Sun works once a week! He is a great businessman and millionaire (I suspect).

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Beware!! They took an X-ray that went around my head without the protective apron. I asked for it and the girl said I didn't need it. Only to discover on my own that it's absolutely necessary to protect you from radiation. I can't believe they did that to me! Very rude front desk. They roll their eyes at you and look annoyned when asked a question. The staff are always rushing. Horrible service! Horrible dentist and staff!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Shocked at the comments below. Never experienced this w Dr. Sun or his staff, they've been nothing but helpful, informative & kept me calm w my anxiety during my visits.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My family just moved to Richmond Hill and went to Dr Sun based on a referral. All they do is sell you more services. They used scare tactics like if I don't pay now I will have horrible gum diseases in 5 years. Don't let this greedy man con you into things that you don't need.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Horrible experience with him, as a patient he is very rude and all he cares about is money flow. I even saw him slap his assistant once on the hand. It disgusting!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Don't go there. Terrible service. He doesn't care about his patients, it's just about the money.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I usually don't right reviews but my experience with Dr. Sun's office compelled me to. Terrible customer service, staff that try to upsell you every time, scolding, talk down to you. Dr. Sun fashions himself a high roller and the office is about money money money.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

he is very rude and only in the business for the money, he treats his staff very rudely and the turn over rate in that clinic is disgusting. very judgmental staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Amazing staff and excellent doctor that is all I have to say!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012