Ratings for Dr. Melanie Shell

Doctor Schell is truly a caring, loving physician who cares about your health and well-being. Do not listen to the low ratings on here, these come from stubborn angry people with chronic problems who refuse obvious treatments. How reasonable do you think they are?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

I've seen Dr. Shell for years. But now I am at my wit ends! Shes never around when something needs to be taken care of... shes always doing walk ins. And now my life & critical illness insurance will be closing soon because she isnt complying with the insurance company and sending my records over. It has been over 2 months! She always tries to pressure me into doing certain medical treatment with my son even when I refuse multiple times!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Shell is the most caring physician I have ever had. She actually seems interested in one's whole health. I feel so fortunate that she is there for me and my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

great! listened too my concerns. developed a diagnosis and a quick and effective treatment (migraine ughh). also ordered other testing just to be safe. great communication skills :) thx dr. shell

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

excellent doctor for kids and families. She will take a lot of time and we like that

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Shell is an excellent doctor and was very helpful with my children. She seems to be the opposite to some of the other doctors

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Always caring and there for her patients. Will send you to a specialist when needed instead of trying to deal with something that she is not confident in. Willing to just sit and listen to your concerns instead of focusing on just one issue.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I saw Dr.Shell today for the first time at a walk-in clinic due to a pregnancy concern. She was absolutely amazing! So professional, caring, empathic and knowledgable. She took the time to explain and answer my questions and order all the tests I needed. I thought she went above and beyond! It's unfortunate that she isn't taking on new patients because I would have switched instantly!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Shell is a great doctor, very caring and empathetic and really cares for her patients. She has been our family doctor for years. We took our daughter in to the walk-in and she saw that we were in the waiting room and came to say hi and check up on her. She is very knowledgeable and has always been able to answer any questions. The only downside is sometimes there is a bit of a wait to get in to your appointment, but it's worth the wait to have a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had by a country mile! Actually cares about her patients and does more than any doctor I've ever met

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017