Ratings for Dr. Abdussalam Aradi

I have been seing this doctor for 4 years. The last 2 years he has actually been "out of office" or when i arrive a different doctor is seeing patients that day. I have been on the same medication for psoriasis for 15 years, and i never receive more than 2 or 3 months worth of meds. Same applies to birth controll. i have to go in every 3 months. I think its rediculous to have to go into the office...wait an hour just for a peice of paper that won't be changing any time soon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

After a year of giving Dr. Aradi numerous chances to redeem himself from his many faults (ie. punctuality, rudeness, attitude, etc.) I have decided to seek a new doctor. I rarely see him, but he is always extremely late and actually told me that "I have to realize how stressful it is to be a doctor" as an excuse for me waiting over an hour to see him. My main reason for going was a rx refill which he forgot to give me...when I called the office and asked if it could be called in to the pharmacy, I was told that due to confidentiality I would have to go back and see a doctor again for meds that I have been taking for over 10 years! Give me a break...just a cash grab for this doctor and his clinic

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Staff are extremely unhelpful and Dr Aradi is clueless. Only thing I would ever go to him for would be prescription refills. That man and his staff have left me very frustrated. Went to get bloodwork done for a specific condition and the results came back for a list of stuff I didnt care about--they left out the results for the ONE thing I went in for. VERY angry.. What a waste of time made worst that I got a needle for NOTHING because they didnt test for what they were supposed to and I have a phobia of needles.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Been waiting for an hour and a half. Finally the receptionist called Dr. Aradi to see when he was going to come to work. Apparently Dr Aradi didn't know he was on walk in clinic duty. He might be here in 1/2 hour. Wow! Waiting..... Waiting..... Wish I had gone to Rexall medical clinic instead of the Synergy

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

The first visit he seemed a little rushed. He is a doctor that likes to hit the point and be done. But I have adjusted to this and prefer this now. You just have to be straight and to the point which is really all that it needs to be. Your not paying home to be your therapist. He is proffesional, his staff is kind and very helpful. I left my last doctor because of constant cancelations and rude staff. So far everything has been good.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Very poor bedside manner (not professional at all) cannot look at you when he thinks he is in a conversation with you.... very uncomfortable with him,,,, as previous documentation read would not even take my pet to him .... I agree..... very rushed, in and out of the office.... and its all about himself ......

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

After being a patient for app. 5 month Dr. Aradi had me confused twice with another patient. During visits he often seems rushed and I have to remind him of previous discussed things because he cannot remember them. He made mistakes with three different referrals and it took me a long time to have everything sorted out. His receptionist seems overwhelmed with the workload and is very rude. His medical assistants however, are very polite.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Aradi is update to date with technology, which is impressed me, but was definitely trying to get me in and out of his office as fast as possible. He had an icy bedside manner and looked irritated when I asked for a referral to a lab for a test. I'll be driving the extra half hour to see my original doctor instead of Dr. Aradi.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

He's not super warm and quite rushed but he knows what he's doing. As long as you don't need a doctor who will coddle you, he's decent.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I find him very knowledgeable and helpful. Much improved bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012