From my first visit to discuss my vericose veins to my last visit to have my stitches removed, everything about my experience with Dr. Taylor and his staff was absolutely first class. Professional and an obvious expert in his field. A huge thanks!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Wonderful supportive staff from pre-op into surgery, answered my questions straight, knew how nervous I was, Surgery success, very impressed. Very busy place but he gave me his time, his talent and great eye contact. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Taylor is so nice and so informative! He tells me all the problems with my issues. He is very supportive of my decision and states that he will always keep an eye on my legs. His secretary is nice and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed with her on the phone. I weill be back

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I found Dr. Taylor extremely efficient, friendly and accommodating; I fully expected him to recommend an operation yet he rejected that idea in favour of a simple little white pill - in three months my complaint disappeared. I recommend him highly; his very friendly staff know every patient - incredible in this busy atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

" BE AWARE" Dr Taylor is a very incompetent dr and when he operated on arm for a fistula he hurried my operation because he never bothered to make sure it worked by listening for the sound of flow while, and by checking he would have known in recovery the nurse said in all her years she has never seen one not work right away, nurse tried calling the dr and he couldn't be bothered to come back now have to be redone but this time with a different surgeon

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I did not like this doctor, he may be an excellent surgeon, but nonetheless, he seems not to change surgical gloves when inspecting wounds, he touched a door and can of garbage with the same gloves that he touched my wound with post op during a visit to his office...yikes!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Loaded with experience,skillful and yet humble , excellent surgical team, helpful and kind receptionist. My mom surgery went well.Excellent VGH 8 fl personnel. TOTALLY IMPRESSED!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Communicates well. Highly recommended. His receptionist Elsa, is very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very good doc comprehensive follow upthe staff on his ward are excellent

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. David Taylor's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my first visit to discuss my vericose veins to my last visit to have my stitches removed, everything about my experience with Dr. Taylor and his staff was ..."

January 8, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.davidtaylorinsurance.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "98632". Address has been updated from "None" to "1417 15th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13605777711".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best. Done one leg for circulation 2 yes ago EXCELLENT results now the other leg same thing surgery this month.(April)"

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful supportive staff from pre-op into surgery, answered my questions straight, knew how nervous I was, Surgery success, very impressed. Very busy place bu..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taylor is so nice and so informative! He tells me all the problems with my issues. He is very supportive of my decision and states that he will always keep..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Taylor extremely efficient, friendly and accommodating; I fully expected him to recommend an operation yet he rejected that idea in favour of a simp..."

October 14, 2014