Ratings for Dr. K.C. Bateman

Dr. Bateman has been helping me maintain and improve my health now for over 4 years. He also helped my son with a few acute conditions with excellent results. I enjoy my appointments with Dr. Bateman as I feel that he listens to me and helps guide me in a positive direction. I trust him as he is very honest and knowledgeable. His office is conveniently located in Brampton and you can access products at his office or online. Booking is also very easy online or you can call for an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr.Bateman is the best naturalpathic doctors that I have ever been to see. He is knowledgable and has been there for me this summer through some serious health problems with myself and my daughter. His staff is friendly and happy to see everyone who comes into the office. Dr Bateman has been treating me for several years and can never think of a time that I was unhappy with his care. I have recommended several patients to him and will continue.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Bateman has been amazing. I would recommend him to everyone. He was able to help me with a bad skin allegic reaction when other naturopaths and doctors couldn't. He is very professional and takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING and WONDERFUL WITH CHILDREN! Dr. Batemen helped us with our daughter when her pediatrician and family doctor couldn't! Dr. Bateman goes that extra step. He provided us with reading material to help prevent any future problems associated with Down syndrome. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Bateman is very serious about what he does and takes great care to ensure that his patients are getting the results they're looking for under his care. He's an excellent Natropath and I would highly recommend his services. He currently practices in TWO locations, Brampton and Milton; and is always happy to welcome new patients and referrals.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011