Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Craswell

Amazing Doctor!!! need more like him. He is so personal and professional.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Fantastic surgeon, I have had Dr. Craswell twice. Both in emergency situations. First was my gallbladder which was badly infected. The surgery went smooth, no issues, little scarring and healing was a breeze. Second was a benign lump on my breast. He had it out in minutes. His bedside manner is second to none, very laid back and friendly. I hope any future issues I have that he is the one to look after me.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Had no time to listen to my concerns during my consultation. Went to someone else after waiting six months. He recommended a biopsy. Wouldn't ever go back to Craswell. He's just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great doctor. Super helpful and professional. Excellent experience for my first ever surgery.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Great Dr. bedside manner second to none. very compassionate, polite and just a nice guy. re sectioned my bowel. Surgery went 100% successful. I would strongly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

A true professional and a reason I am able to write this review today. Thanks Dr. Jeff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Craswell is thorough, attentive, caring, helpful and compassionate. Incredible bedside manner and personally phone patients with results. (This should not be that exceptional, but lately, I have grown accustomed to office staff, nurses calling with results, rather than the physician him or herself.) Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Craswell!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon, honest and compassionate. You do not go into anything without being informed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I knew this guy would look after me as I know his family roots. My operation continues to look great after 10 years. Tks dr jeff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Truly a skilled surgeon and a good communicator who explains procedures very clearly to you at the start. He is also very thorough in post surgical follow-up

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013