You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Craswell

Had no time to listen to my concerns during my consultation. Went to someone else after waiting six months. He recommended a biopsy. Wouldn't ever go back to Craswell. He's just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Great Dr. bedside manner second to none. very compassionate, polite and just a nice guy. re sectioned my bowel. Surgery went 100% successful. I would strongly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Craswell is thorough, attentive, caring, helpful and compassionate. Incredible bedside manner and personally phone patients with results. (This should not be that exceptional, but lately, I have grown accustomed to office staff, nurses calling with results, rather than the physician him or herself.) Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Craswell!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon, honest and compassionate. You do not go into anything without being informed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I knew this guy would look after me as I know his family roots. My operation continues to look great after 10 years. Tks dr jeff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Truly a skilled surgeon and a good communicator who explains procedures very clearly to you at the start. He is also very thorough in post surgical follow-up

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I am grateful to have had Dr. Craswell as my surgeon. He was exceptionally considerate and kind during my pre surgical consultation and took his time to address all my questions. On the day of surgery he was supportive, and my procedure went smoothly. It was a relatively minor surgery, but it made a huge difference having a doctor I could really trust! I've fully recovered now and I'd like anyone who is about to see this surgeon to rest assured that they have a caring professional on their side.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

What a fantastic surgon! He removed my appendix 2 weeks ago today and I have already healed with very minimal scaring! He was very kind and understanding of the pain I was in and I am forever greatful!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Craswell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had no time to listen to my concerns during my consultation. Went to someone else after waiting six months. He recommended a biopsy. Wouldn't ever go back to Cr..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Super helpful and professional. Excellent experience for my first ever surgery."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. bedside manner second to none. very compassionate, polite and just a nice guy. re sectioned my bowel. Surgery went 100% successful. I would strongly r..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true professional and a reason I am able to write this review today. Thanks Dr. Jeff"

October 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Jeffrey"

April 26, 2012