Ratings for Dr. Ralph Sciullo

Been going to him for over 20 years fir various issue always been able to help release pain

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have had neck problems on and off for years and had just been living with it. I had never been to a chiropractor before but kept hearing about Dr Sciullo and finally decided to make an appointment - honestly I wish I had gone to see him 10 years ago. After just 2 visits I was pain free and now have full mobility in my neck. He has since treated my son for a sports injury and my husband’s back after a work place accident. He is the best. He is super busy so you need to make apts ahead BUT he is extremely attentive and very caring. In our opinion Dr Sciullo is amazing- I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Sciullo. He is very personable, easy to talk to, professional and takes the time to diagnose and treat and issue you may have.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sciullo for years now and he is the best Chiropractor out there. He has treated many high level patients and is the best fir for the job. Definitely The Best! Would For Sure Recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Great guy, very handsome, amazing package. Really worked me over in more ways than one ;)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Is 1 the best chiropractic I aver aver Ben he's a good helper for me back problem I If you have any problem you need to see Ralph sciullo

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Ralph is an amazingly caring and capable clinician. He listens, and always has time for his patients. As a healthcare worker I am truly impressed. It is nice to run into friends in his office as I know they are being amen care of by such an amazing person.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

My husband and I heard about Dr Sciullo....and we booked appointments....he is very kind....and efficient...has been very helpful to both of us....would recommend him anytime....

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He was late and did not apologize. He offered unsolicited advice on an issue unrelated to my chiropractic needs. He was not attentive to me, and was engaging with another treatment happening at the same time (open concept space with multiple treatment stations). Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Sciullo is amazing! My daughter sees him often for sports related issues and he is always helpful and accurate. I would highly recommend Dr. Sciullo to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016