Ratings for Dr. Manjul C. Patwardhan

We are working on the wait times, hopefully is better now than before. Patient satisfaction is the key, please tell us about any concerns or comments you may have, we will try to address those in time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

I go early in the morning, at the most 15 minutes wait. She was doing my Physical for the past 4 years. Never fell sick in the past 4 years, also I go twice a year for cholesterol check. So far I am happy.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Takes time to listen to the patient and keeps good track of changing health data.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

They juggle around a lot of patients at the same time slot - so you wait a long time and get very little time with the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

All doctors these days want some pretex to make patients come again and again so that they will make more money. She is no exception. With my insurance i can go to any doctor i want and dont need a PCP even then she is dictating me what to do. When i was sick she could not diagnose a simple problem and just did a lot of trail and error. Not sure if she cannot diagnose the problem or she wants me to come multiple times. Even though i just had a physical with another doctor she did it again because her physical is much more complete. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I was surprised that the doctor did not even know of the common side-effects to medicines that are on the pamphlet. I had a really rough time.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

overall good doc and takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Manjul C. Patwardhan's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Manjul" to "Manjul C."

October 20, 2013