Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Karaiskos

Dr. Nick is without a doubt the most caring, and intelligent health care professional I have enoucntered and by far the best orthodontist in Ottawa. Him and his outstanding team continually go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service. He and his team are a true breath of fresh air. Right when you walk into his office, you feel the warmth and see the smiles and the smiles and warmth last the whole treatment long. If you're looking for an orthodontist, look no further than Dr. Nick and his team, they are truly the most caring professionals I have ever encountered - they are simply the best.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Nick is amazing! His staff are like family to me! We always look forward to our visits. Dr. Nick and his staff are experts at what they do and they all have amazing people skills!! This is the place you want to be!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. nick and his staff are wonderful! They go out of their way to make your child feel welcomed and important not like a number. The offices are always clean and very modern with the latest technology. Dr. Nick is great and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Nick is the best. He is cutting edge in terms of technology and extremely diligent about making sure that everything is perfect with regards to his patient's teeth.The offices in both Manotick and Riverside South are well set up with friendly and capable staff. My son went through the Invisalign treatment and it worked perfectly. My daughter also has seen him and liked him as well. Highly recommend Dr. Nick Karaiskos as an orthodontist for your children.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

We are so pleased with Dr. Nick and his staff. They are all so caring and genuinely nice people. They always take the time to answer any questions and always invite me back with my daughter to observe and answer any questions. My daughter always looks forward to going to her appointments which is amazing because before coming to this office she would dread going near any dental office. Dr. Nick is so friendly and ales the time to see us at each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Nick to anyone looking for outstanding care!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Great doctor! I had trouble keeping my mouth open while he was fixing my retainer because I was laughing at his conversation the whole time. He did an excellent job though and I haven't needed to go back. Very prompt and curteous staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Great Orthodontist, exceptional staff, and very caring and warm environment! would recommend to anyone! My daughter loved that he was so nice and joked around with her and he knew who Justin Bieber was!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011