Ratings for Dr. Jonathan E. Zieff

I have been going to Dr. Zieff for about 5 years now. I recommended him to my sister and friends that now see him. We hate that he is locating, but are following him an hour out of our way just because we trust his expertise and think he is great. He has an answer to all of my inquires and makes me feel at ease every time I am there. As a fair skinned tanner though out college, he gets it, advises against it, but makes sure every suspicious mark is looked at. He is professional, friendly, and just a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Zieff is an all around wonderful physician! He has seen myself, husband and 2 out of 3 of our children. He is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. I would highly recommend him to anyone including adults and children!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Zieff is the ultimate physician. He takes the time to ensure all your questions are answered. He explains himself and your condition in clear and understandable terms. In the past, he has also answered questions my spouse had about a condition of hers' during an appointment of mine. There was no extra charge for this. He has done the same for me when my child has gone to see him as well. It is a pleasure to call him my doctor. Also, I trust him with my children as he was a pediatrician at one point.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Zieff was recommend to me by an ER doctor. I have been more than pleased with the care I receive from him. I have had psoriasis since I was 15 (and am now 6 months shy of 30) and have been seeing him for a few years. In all the years before going to different doctors and trying everything from prescription ointments and steroids to the all natural and homeopathic stuff like coal tar and such....I had nearly given up and was beginning to accept there was no hope of clearing my psoriasis....and then I met Dr. Zieff- a no **** doctor who doesn't like to waste anyone's time...I told him all the things I had tried and was expecting to have to go through all the ointments and light therapy again before I could even get close to some medication that would work..to my surprise, he was like well if none of that will work than its time to start looking at other options and started me on meds right away...he's a great doctor and communicates all the info to you. :)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I just got back from my appointment and I am very pleased with Dr. Zieff. Has professional, friendly, and quick to diagnose my rosacia. He gave me lots of options and even took the time to check some moles while I was there. He asked lots of questions and he was very thorough. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Jonathan E. Zieff's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Neighborhood Health Partnership