You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Winson Cheung

He's really great. I trust him a lot. He truly advocates for me and not afraid to go that extra mile. I googled him and he's clearly at the forefront of cancer research too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

The other posts are spot on. Definitely on top of things and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

One word: SUPERB. I owe him my life. He is a great cancer doctor. He always explains things the right way.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Agree with previous comments! This doctor was always very empathetic towards my dad even though he seemed very overworked. Even when chemo stopped working on the cancer, he continued to see my dad to make sure that palliative care was in place at home. Dr Cheung was very nice to my whole family when my dad was about to pass away. There was a bunch of younger doctors working with Dr Cheung all the time so I think that means he must be very good. I really wish I could say the same thing about his nurses though - they don't seem to care or do much at all. You are in good hands if Dr Cheung is your doctor, though it is never good to see any oncologist I guess!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

He's really REALLY great. He always treats my mom with so much patience and grace. He always answers my phone calls and emails. He's wonderful!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Just plain awesome. Explains everything in easy-to-understand terms. Impeccable bedside manners. So glad he's my doctor. Don't see him as often now, ever since he cured me! Honestly, he's really wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Cheung has been my cancer doctor for over a year now and he is by far one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met. I admit that I am a very high-maintenance patient who always has a long list of questions, but Dr. Cheung is extremely attentive. He really goes out of his way to address my concerns. He once called me at home at 8 pm to check that I got the appropriate prescriptions! My family (also high-maintenance!) loves him too because he is so good about returning their calls. If he is as thorough with other patients as he is with me and my family, then this would explain the usual wait to see him in clinic. I don't mind the wait at all - it's a small price to pay for excellent care. A word of caution: he looks terribly young though and I was a bit nervous at first about being treated by a "young doctor", but it turns out that he is like Doogie Howser - smart, conscientious, and meticulous (and a sharp dresser too). I only wish that more doctors can be just like him!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Winson Cheung's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's really great. I trust him a lot. He truly advocates for me and not afraid to go that extra mile. I googled him and he's clearly at the forefront of cance..."

February 13, 2016