Dr. J-P O'Donnell

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J-P O'Donnell

This doctor over use medication and make innocent people suffering from temporary mental disorders to become completely numb and desoriented. He is dangerous, stay away from him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. O'Donnell literally saved my life. This is the best doctor I have ever dealt with and you can certainly tell that he cares about his patients. He is an asset to the Gatineau Hospital and an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Very up to date on the newest knowledge on research done on specific disorders and other mental issues.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

When i found myself suffering from major depression and anxiety (GAD) I was brought to the Gatineau hospital for help. I was placed under the care of Dr. J-P O'Donnell I was very nervous to start seeing a Psychiatrist, afraid to take too much medicine and I shared my worries with Dr. O'Donnell. I was surprised to find that Dr.O'Donnell was understanding and a kind person. He listened to me and was patient with me. He talked to me about other types of therapy I can try along with taking medicine. With time I hope to feel better and I have Dr.O'Donnell to thank. I hope all Doctors out there are like him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I have to say, I've never really liked doctors... Although I admire their will to help people, and their challenging choice of career, I find that because they are very intellectual (thus, competent in treating people's sicknesses) and extremely busy, most have trouble connecting on a more human level. With me, they have been cold, uncharismatic and nonchalant, and I hate feeling like I'm just another number in a person's day. That being said, you can imagine that seeing a psychiatrist was not something I was looking forward to... This could have been a traumatising experience for me, but I was lucky enough to fall on a competent specialist who treated me like a human being. There are very few doctors like him. He is empathetic and very patient. While treating one's sickness on a personal level, he maintains the utmost professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr O'Donnell is only a resident but he provided expert and state of the art care. He is compassionate and it seems clear that his major priority is the patient.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. J-P O'Donnell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor over use medication and make innocent people suffering from temporary mental disorders to become completely numb and desoriented. He is dangerous, s..."

December 7, 2015