Ratings for Dr. R. Chad Deal

Dr. Deal and all of his staff are highly qualified. They are always friendly and will take the time to help you in anyway they can. I am extremely satisfied with my surgery by Dr. Deal and would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation. I will definitely go to Southern Surgical Arts for any of my beauty needs. Thanks, Dr. Deal and staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr Deal is caring and talented! Very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I am very satified with the care and results of my surgery. Dr. Deal is an excellent surgeon and communicator. He is very professional and at the same time very caring.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Deal and his staff are very kind, and professional. They really know how to take care of there patients. I always have a pleasant time when I go, and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Deal and his staff were incredible. I could not have asked for a more friendly environment. Dr. Deal explained each step of the procedure. If you want a doctor who cares about his patients, takes the time to explain everything to you and has to highest integrity, go to Southern Surgical arts.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. R. Chad Deal's Credentials

• Univ. Of Alabama Som (Grad. 2004)