Dr. Adam Chapnick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Chapnick

There's always a little HoHoHo! and alot of Hahaha! around the office of Dr. Chapnick Clause as he and his Merry Elf Staff take care of their patients with the highest level of expertise! My tooth implant project was completed recently with great success. I've enjoyed every visit I've had with this awesome team of Cuspid Friendly People!! I would also recommend them to my family and friends! I want to wish my New friends at Dr. Chapnick's office a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope to see them again in 2019, even if it is just to visit chat and laugh for a moment as we recount some well-toothed memories!! :)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I was in Barrie visiting my family and one night I woke up with TERRIBLE tooth pain. I could not talk, my whole right side of a face got swollen, I took Tylenol but it did not really help, so I waited till the morning and started calling dental offices in the area. Most of them were by appointment only, and only at Molson Park they accepted me as an emergency patient. Apparently one of my teeth has rotten and infection finally got to the nerve and it started to hurt a lot. Dr. Chapnick drained the abscess and removed the infected tooth (it was bottom last, not very noticeable when I smile or talk, so I did not even hesitate when choosing between root canal or pulling it out). He also prescribed me antibiotics and gave detailed instructions on what to do next. I had to leave in couple days so I could not come to his office for a follow up appointment, but he still called me and asked if I’ve visited my family dentist to check how it is healing. I liked him a lot, he is a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The whole staff are nice and helpful. While we were waiting for our appointment the lady at reception spoke to my daughter (she is 8 y.o.) about what is going to happened during her dental visit, assured her that they have many same-age patients and Dr. Chapnick will be very nice. So at the moment when she got in the dental chair she was not scared that much. Dr. Adam Chapnick went step by step and took his time explaining what he is going to do BEFORE he started the treatment: “first I’m going to do freezing, you will feel numb, it is normal, don’t worry, than I will do another procedure, you won’t feel pain at all” etc. Basically when he started the treatment she knew what is going to happen and there were no surprises left. This was very important for me as for mom because previous dentist we went to just started treatment without any explanation, and she was not expecting any needles, drilling or anything else, she got scared and even cried. And Dr. Adam made this experience tolerable for her. He also asked if I had any concerns or questions and answered any that I had. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

First time going to the dentist for both my 4 year old and 5 year old and the staff were amazing (cliché right?). Seriously a highly exceptional work and family environment, me and the hubs just made this our new family dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The office staff is very friendly, outgoing , and pleasant to be around. Dr. Chapnick and staff are so nice and gentle as well. Best dental experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Chapnick has been taking amazing care of my teeth my entire life. I really appreciate his caring and helpful demeanor whenever I have had questions, or have had issues with my teeth. He uses the latest technologies to provide the best treatments possible. His assistant is a very nice person as well. They are quick, painless, and incredibly helpful. He has the nicest, kindest staff in the office you will find anywhere!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Everything was good. Did teeth cleaning and 2 fillings. Had to wait about 10 minutes for my appointment, but it's not a big deal for me. All tools and the room were clean and welcoming, you dont really feel like in a dental office it's more cozy, I liked it there. Lady at reception was very nice and friendly. Dr. Chapnick was good as well, i felt comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

My experience left me inspired and motivated to comment in regards to my short time spent receiving treatment at this clinic. Like many, I consider it a difficult task just going to see the dentist. That old cliche "'it's like pulling teeth" certainly applies to myself. However, this experience was very different. I appreciated the relaxing environment. Dr.Chapnick was very professional, curteous and informative, and even had a timely and appropriate sense of humour. His staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Coriane played a major role in helping me with my comfort level and my overall lovely visit to this office. What an asset she is! Thank you to Dr. Chapnick and Coriane/staff. I hope others might find this review to be helpful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Over priced, less than great results, overall unsatisfactory experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Adam Chapnick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Chapnick splits residence between Barrie and Toronto, enjoying most of his time out of the office staying active with his two daughters. He enjoys participating in many sports, but favours basketball in particular and racing his motorcycle when time permits.

• English

• State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1996)

• Periodontitis