Dr. David Amato
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(240)

"Dr. Amato and his staff take great care of me. Everyone in the office is very nice and ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Adam Chapnick

The entire staff is pleasant. Dr. Chapnick is professional while still being gentle, pleasant and knowledgeable. He is also very good at crowns!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Very clean and nice facilities, Dr Chapnick was friendly and professional, completed my routine checkup and one filling. Doesn't overcharge me even though I don't have insurance. Sarah at the reception is always polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I had a very positive experience at Molson Park dental. Came here with tooth pain and got filling done. Simple, fast and no pressure. I liked it here. 5 stars

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Friendly staff and best dentist. This is such a wonderful practice, they definitely make you feel like they care and want the best for their patients. First time in a long time that I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Thank you Dr. Chapnick and team.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Chapnick and the team at Molson Park dental were very welcoming as soon as I walked into the office. The facility is very open, beautiful, and kept very clean and organized. Dr. Chapnick is very knowledgeable and knows exactly what to do to help your situation. Even his staff were able to answer all of my questions with ease and point me in the right direction! Would highly recommend to anyone else. Thanks Dr. Chapnick and the Molson Park Dental team!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

There's always a little HoHoHo! and alot of Hahaha! around the office of Dr. Chapnick Clause as he and his Merry Elf Staff take care of their patients with the highest level of expertise! My tooth implant project was completed recently with great success. I've enjoyed every visit I've had with this awesome team of Cuspid Friendly People!! I would also recommend them to my family and friends! I want to wish my New friends at Dr. Chapnick's office a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope to see them again in 2019, even if it is just to visit chat and laugh for a moment as we recount some well-toothed memories!! :)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I was in Barrie visiting my family and one night I woke up with TERRIBLE tooth pain. I could not talk, my whole right side of a face got swollen, I took Tylenol but it did not really help, so I waited till the morning and started calling dental offices in the area. Most of them were by appointment only, and only at Molson Park they accepted me as an emergency patient. Apparently one of my teeth has rotten and infection finally got to the nerve and it started to hurt a lot. Dr. Chapnick drained the abscess and removed the infected tooth (it was bottom last, not very noticeable when I smile or talk, so I did not even hesitate when choosing between root canal or pulling it out). He also prescribed me antibiotics and gave detailed instructions on what to do next. I had to leave in couple days so I could not come to his office for a follow up appointment, but he still called me and asked if I’ve visited my family dentist to check how it is healing. I liked him a lot, he is a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The whole staff are nice and helpful. While we were waiting for our appointment the lady at reception spoke to my daughter (she is 8 y.o.) about what is going to happened during her dental visit, assured her that they have many same-age patients and Dr. Chapnick will be very nice. So at the moment when she got in the dental chair she was not scared that much. Dr. Adam Chapnick went step by step and took his time explaining what he is going to do BEFORE he started the treatment: “first I’m going to do freezing, you will feel numb, it is normal, don’t worry, than I will do another procedure, you won’t feel pain at all” etc. Basically when he started the treatment she knew what is going to happen and there were no surprises left. This was very important for me as for mom because previous dentist we went to just started treatment without any explanation, and she was not expecting any needles, drilling or anything else, she got scared and even cried. And Dr. Adam made this experience tolerable for her. He also asked if I had any concerns or questions and answered any that I had. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

First time going to the dentist for both my 4 year old and 5 year old and the staff were amazing (cliché right?). Seriously a highly exceptional work and family environment, me and the hubs just made this our new family dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The office staff is very friendly, outgoing , and pleasant to be around. Dr. Chapnick and staff are so nice and gentle as well. Best dental experience I have ever had!

Dr. Adam Chapnick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Chapnick splits residence between Barrie and Toronto, enjoying most of his time out of the office staying active with his two daughters. He enjoys participating in many sports, but favours basketball in particular and racing his motorcycle when time permits.

• English

• State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1996)

• Periodontitis