Ratings for Dr. Jan Moolman

By the the best Doctor I’ve ever had the pleasure of encountering. Is extremely efficient, and I feel as if he does everything to “find out” why or what is happening. He’s not a pill pusher like some doctors! Which myself and my family appreciate. He nurse is amazing, he is amazing, couldn’t be more happy with our family Dr!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Always a pleasure to see...unbelievably helpful. Prompt follow up, when it comes to any test results!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Awesome doctor. He's been my family doctor for 10 years and I love him and his staff

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Love my doctor. He always listens, never rushes, sends me and my kids for the tests required. Amazing doctor and staff. Always on time and sometimes even early. Been a patient for as long as he's been in Brooks.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Always feel good when i see him at Brooks Hospital as ER Doctor. Once i went for excessive bleeding from my nose, he quickly diagnosed it and used some sort of cream to freeze the area because there was a nasty infection colonized my nose, immediately bleeding stopped and i was asked to use the ointment to kill the infection completely. After long time i saw him again this time something weird was growing on my chest. Again he quickly saw and said you got yeast infection going on in your chest. He prescribed medication and in a week and two. infection was gone. Its always nice to see him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Moolman has been our family doctor since he first came to us. He has been wonderful for the whole family. Kind patient and always caring. No one has taken better care of us during the past 40 years of living here in Brooks. We are certainly glad he came and we hope he stays for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

A really good family doctor. He is very patient and listens well. Good with kids

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Great bedside manner. Wonderful with my kids. Very supportive during the delivery of my baby.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Moolman saved my brothers life after he contracts West Nile Fever a few yrs ago! My bros fever was uncontrollabe and I took him to the ER and the nurse was mean and rude and swimming in perfume (Becky Brown) on a Saturday. We were treated very badly! There was only a resident Dr. working! Whom i was told later (phoned)Dr.Botting for consults!!!! WTF kind of Dr can diagnose you over the phone!!!!!! RUN IF THEY DO! They sent us home....Then on Sunday I brought him back as he was continuing to get worse and they did nothing for us again!!! Sent us home again.Same resident Dr. Working! FINALLY on Monday I brought him back and he was so bad that Dr. Moolman got upset and took care of him right away! He ended up having to have a spinal tap to see if the fever was causing swelling on the spinal cord and the brain!!!!! My brother ended up in tge hospital for a week barely consious! Dr. Moolman saved my brothers life after the rest did nothing!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Solved my problem in ER and was not scared to consult with a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012