Dr. Arun Rajasekaran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arun Rajasekaran

Excellent service. Prices were good. They were always on time. One issue is the parking was hard to get.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2020

Dr. Rajasekaran was great to deal with. The office was well run and always on time. We will certainly use this office for our other 2 children.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Dr. Raj did an amazing job with my kids’ teeth with his supportive staff. I have observed Dr. Raj talks to his staff in a very casual and friendly manner and I think that has created a very friendly but efficient system. Although they are busy and very difficult get time slots, I will highly recommend that you go visit them!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

I had my braces for almost a year and a half and my teeth are straight and the process to get to that was very smooth. They are very friendly and walk you through the process and are very helpful and very nice. I do not regret coming here to get my braces and for anyone who wants to get their braces, I will happy recommend that you go to them!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Excellent service, extremely knowledgeable! They did an amazing job with my kids’ teeth. The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Loved this place. I will recommend to everyone that is looking at braces. And if my children need them, they will be getting them done here

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. Raj and his staff were very professional and helpful throughout my daughter's treatment and look amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Raj for orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr Raj is very helpful, knowledgeable and professional orthodontic and his staff is cooperative and friendly. They did amazing job to my son's teeth, thanks

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

One word AMAZING!!! Dr. Raj has a great knowledge of dentiesty

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

OMG LIKE I AM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOUR WORk, TEHY DID SUCH A GOOD JOb oN MYTEETH< THEY ARENT NOT STRAIGHT ANYMORE< AND THEY HAVE SUCH GOOD AND NICE STAFFF

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Arun Rajasekaran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I completed my Bachelor of Science in human biology and chemistry from the University of Toronto and later completed my Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) at Columbia University. I furthered my dental education by completing my orthodontic (CertOrtho) and Master of Science (MS) degrees at the University of Detroit Mercy. While I am passionate about delivering beautiful smiles for my patients, continuing education and continuously learning about the field of orthodontics remain a big part of my life. Because the field of orthodontics is always changing and evolving, I like to stay updated on all the newest technologies and innovations, which allows me to perform the latest procedures that, ultimately, benefit my patients. I am the only orthodontist in the area to use diode laser technology, which allows me to make soft tissue corrections with not only minimal discomfort, but also enables them to heal much faster.

• English