Ratings for Dr. Frances Capraro

I have nothing but good comments for all of the staff. The receptionist knows our names when we walk in. I enrolled my Mom in the Signature Program and it was worth every penny. A Sunday call to Dr Capraro was returned immediately. And she worked directly with Hospice to get what my Mom needed. I didn't join but see the PA. Dr Capraro is still available for consult.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

There is a reason the staff gets a bad rap, because it is true. They seem to be miserable people with no compassion. If you are unhappy with your profession, perhaps you should look elsewhere for employment. If you are sick of sick people, you're in the wrong field. I agree with many of the other reviews. Good Doctor. Horrible. And I mean HORRIBLE FRONT STAFF. Abusive, unprofessional. We were one of her original patients and we will never go back. Thanks Dawn. Great job driving us away.

Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Frances Capraro

Dr. Frances Capraro's response
Anonymous, I am terribly sorry to ready of your negative experience with us. I have been with Dr. Capraro for the past 5 years and I can assure you that it is Dr. Capraro's and my vision to provide excellent patient care for which all of our patients deserve. I am not sure what happened in this situation, but I will be sure to work more closely with the front and back office staff to make sure that all of our patients needs are met. Again, I am very sorry and wish you the best for the future. Nicole Practice Manager

Submitted January 20, 2016

Awful receptionist! She is a smarmy incompetent buffoon!! The rest of the staff aren't much better.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr Capraro herself is a great dr- but you won't see her UNLESS you pay for her program on top of your insurance which no normal person can afford. Her PA Daniel was unethical and her staff is RUDE. Her billing person is VERY RUDE. Her office has really gone downhill - I've left. They do nothing and send you to the ER for a cold. They also made a critical RX mistake that would have been fatal if I hadn't caught it. And offered no apology. Blamed pharmacy. I'm not paying insurance, copay, et to be told to go to ER.

Submitted April 30, 2015

Unfortunately, These days Dr. Capraro seems to be trying to get rid of patients who are financially unable to afford her Signature program, attempting to grow that. Staff does not answer the phone, is rude etc. Unfortunately, the are gate keepers who protect her from the negative feelings patients have these days. I am saddened by this change in her practice and I am leaving.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have had similar experiences with this office. Phone calls not returned, very hard to speak with a nurse or knowledgeable person. No followup rude personnel. I liked Dr. Capraro, but her staff and her hours (not accommodating to those who work m-f) are a turnoff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

When I first started going to Dr. Capraro, every office visit was great. Her PA Sherrie was awesome, knowledgeable and very thorough. When Sherrie left and Daniel became her PA, my office visits were miserable due to his lack of knowledge (using WebMD to diagnose patients) and he had zero compassion for patients. I left the office on one occasion in tears. Daniel is no longer there, and I had an appt. with Dr. C yesterday. I just love her. She is so thorough, cautious and is genuinely concerned with her patients' health. I'm sure she is working longer hours without a PA, but I'm happy to have her back and glad I didn't seek out another primary care physician.

Submitted August 15, 2014

What was memorable to me was how unprofessional office staff was. If you get sick and need to see the doctor they will not accommodate you and you will end up going to either a clinic or ER room.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Used to be one of the best Medical providers in Brevard County until the addition of her PA and a change in other personnel. Now it is a place to avoid until she makes some changes that she appears not ready to make yet. We complained about two critical errors made by her PA and were expelled from the practice and forced to find other accommodations without any transition time or prescription support.

Submitted May 25, 2012

So far she has been the most helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have been too. I highly recommend her and will continue to use her services. She is the only doctor to follow up for status of a situation after an office visit.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Frances Capraro's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal