Ratings for Dr. H. JAE Kil

Great doctor taken great care of me for many years

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Kil is very kind, caring and compassionate. He has been my physician for the past 6 years. He has managed my pcos with 2 of my complicated pregnancies which label me high risk. He has gone above and beyond to provide me with high quality care. The staff are always pleasant and eager to please. I wouldn't go anywhere else for women's health care needs.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have seen other gynecologists in Fredericksburg for my pelvic pain for years and no one could help me until I've seen Dr. Kil at my friend's recommendation. He took time to listen and correctly identified the problem. After a surgery I now feel NO pain and living much happier. Dr. Kil is the best doctor in the area without a doubt.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I was a patient for 13 years, going thru perimenapause with difficult cycles. Kil and his PA were either unwilling or not capable of managing my symptoms and pain. His PA delivered my son 12 years ago and she was great and no longer there. The wait times can be over 1 hr. My personal advice.....find a caring and unencumbered staff and doctor. After doing my research I am now with an amazing, compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Kil has delivered all my three children and I would never see anybody else. He always takes his time and answers all my questions. His staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011