Ratings for Dr. DANIEL Sansobrino

Wonderful doctor with great bedside manners. Had my second c section and he was so supportive before and after the surgery and I had a great experience and healed very quickly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Fabulous physician and office staff - highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have a different OB but when I was in labor Dr. Sansobrino was on call. It was my first pregnancy and he made it a wonderful & pleasant experience. I felt like I knew him my whole life. Great person. Thank you, Dr. Sansobrino.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

He is the most wonderful OB ever. From the minute i met him he made me feel comfortable. He is happy and calm and made my pregnancy so much more enjoyable. he was there for me whenever I needed him and he delivered my baby! He made my c-section so peaceful and it was a great experience. I was able to drive a car and go shopping just one week after the delivery! I would reccomend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I had robotic hysterectomy done by dr. Sansobrino and I was able to go home from hospital on the same day! I needed minimal pain medication and I went back to work in one week. I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Great bedside manner, very available....explained things very clearly

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011