Ratings for Dr. Nebojsa Kovacina

Un super docteur, patient, une très belle écoute. Il aime son métier et le fait très bien. Je le recommande à 300%

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Attentive, knowledgeable and patient.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr.Kovacina you are the greatest! I agree with many of the comments bellow ; i am very particular on choosing great doctors full of knowledge but most of all doctors with great bedside manners. Dr. Kovacina is the perfect example. There should be more doctors like him in the community who provide excellent service and make you feel comfortable throughout such a life changing moment. passionate about his profession and made me feel so much at ease all the time. He is well knowledgeable and takes adequate time to listen and examine. We will never forget you . Thank you for everything you have done for Damiano . Much love Dave and Cassi :)

Submitted February 2, 2015

It is my first pregnancy and I am so happy to have Dr. Kovacina as my doctor. As a nurse clinician, i am very particular on choosing great doctors full of knowledge but most of all doctors with great bedside manners. Dr. Kovacina is the perfect example. There should be more doctors like him in the community who provide excellent service and make you feel comfortable throughout such a life changing moment. I look forward to my monthly appointment just to have a chat with him. I can only imagine how calming he will be during my delivery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Excellent médecin; très attentionné! Je le recommanderais n'importe quand.

Submitted November 6, 2014

Great doctor. He followed me for my twin pregnancy and will now be following my twins as well. Always takes the time to reassure and help me out. I was very glad to have him there at delivery.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Kovacina is amazing at what he does. Always with a smile, he takes the time he needs for each patient and never half-fasts a visit. He is my G.P. and I hope to still have him as my doctor by the time I have kids because I trust him 110% and know that he is great and loves what he does. He goes out of his way and beyond his duties to make sure that everything is ok. Thanks Dr. K!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr Kovacina followed me in my 3rd pregnancy. He is simply adorable. He is passionate about his profession and made me feel so much at ease all the time. He is well knowledgable and takes adequate time to listen and examine. He is very helpful, he even made himself phone calls neccessary to book me for my c-section. I only wish he was able to do it himself. Higly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

SUPER recommended. Friendly, lots of knowledge, calls back if needed. Perfect for a family's needs.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

GREAT doctor. Friendly and cares to explain about the health problems you may have. SUPER recommended !!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011