Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS

I had breast augmentation done here and I have to say...they are perfect!! Dr.Castillo is a perfectionist!!! It took only 3 days recovering before I was up and going again. Couldn't be happier with my choice!! Dr. Castillo is the best!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Castillo is one of be best plastic surgeons I know. His work his outstanding, he is honest with what results you can expect. I have been seeing Dr Castillo for many years. He is kind , understanding and extremely knowledgeable. Before, during and after surgery he is there for you with any concerns you might have. His staff in the office is the best I have ever seen. My next procedure will be with Dr Castillo only. Thank you to Dr Castillo and his staff for helping me feel good about myself again ..... Christina

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Results were even better than expected. Absolutely no pain after facelift,only bruising. No nausea. Anesthesiologists nothing but professional. Great staff. Clean operating room. Glad I did it and if I need another later I will do it. I had talked to 2 people that he had "done" as well. I bypassed surgeons in Bloomington for Dr. Castillo.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Castillo and his professional staff were compassionate and completely committed to giving me the best possible service when I had my chin implant outpatient surgery. I was completely informed about what to expect, and very satisfied with the results. I don't know why I hesitated for over a year once Dr. suggested this would be an ideal procedure for me to have done. The improvement in the lines on my face were extraordinary, and while I have had several compliments on my skin looking tighter, no one has figured out what I actually did to improve my appearance. I would highly recommend Dr. Castillo for minor or major cosmetic surgery. Amy

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I saw Dr. Castillo for a tummy tuck about 5 years ago and my only regret was not having it done sooner. I am completly thrilled with the results and am contemplating a lower face lift. I wouldn't go to any other Dr. because I trust Dr. Castillo and know how talented he is. Additionally, Dr. Castillo has a wonderful staff. His nurse, Stephanie, makes me feel comfortable and is very reassuring. I have been seeing Roxanne, the skin care specialist for several years. She is very knowledgable about skin care and I continue to see her monthly for treatments. Roena at the front dest is also very accomodating. My experience at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery has always been positive and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I first saw Dr. Castillo in April of 2012. I had a consult for a liposculpture procedure. I was greeted by Roena at the front desk and spoke with Roxann before seeing Dr. Castillo. Both Roena and Roxann not only made me feel very welcome but also very relaxed about seeking out plastic surgery. I had liposculpture in April 2012, breast augmentation in May 2012, and on September 9, 2012, I had another liposculpture procedure. I absolutely love Dr. Castillo's professional bedside manner and professional patient care. Before each procedure I was given several peices of information about that procedure and felt very confident in Dr. Castillo's knowledge and experience of these procedures. I was very well taken care of before, during and after my surgeries and my recovery time was very minimal. I would refer anyone looking for plastic surgery procedures to talk with Dr. Castillo and his staff to get the great results they are searching for. Kari R.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Castillo is a phenomenal cosmetic plastic surgeon. I have been utilizing his expertise for over 15 years, and have never been anything but thrilled with all of the procedures he has done on me! Part of this is because he has always given me a full explanation of what to expect and the time frames in which to expect the procedure to reach the full effects. His main goal is to please his patients with the best outcome for each patient individually. The staff is great and handles each client’s case as implicitly confidential. My two favorite staff personnel are Rowena and Stephanie; they are always smiling and ready to answer questions and make me feel comfortable. I will continue to recommend Dr. Castillo. He is a truly gifted surgeon and has an excellent staff, facility and practice as a whole!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I recently had laser resurfacing of my upper and lower eyelids. The results were dramatic, much better than I ever imagined. For years I have not looked at myself in the mirror, now I can't stop admiring the results! I have to also commend Dr.Castillo and his staff for their outstanding compassionate and personalized service.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic, Dr. G.D. Castillo specializes in procedures for the face, body and breast. Dr. Castillo has personally selected a compassionate, devoted team of staff members to ensure that each patient is guided through every step of their personal journey. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Castillo visit his site online today!

• Wayne State University