Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS

Does an excellent job. No scar after. Would use again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for taking the time to share! Providing excellence in care and safety is always our goal. We are happy you are pleased with our care!

Submitted July 13, 2018

Upon deciding to pursue cosmetic surgery, I reached out to long-time trusted friends for referrals of knowledgeable & talented surgeons along with their opinions of surgeon’s staff & facilities; based on my long list of priorities: commitment to patient safety, privacy, results, compassion, comfort & satisfaction; respect and clear communications with patients & their post-surgery care-givers. I interviewed the referrals I received; Dr. G.D. Castillo, his staff and facilities rated the highest. Awesomely, following the interview, the entire process exceeded my hopes and expectations. Dr. Castillo performed the following surgeries on me: lower lid blepharoplasty, chin implant, cheek lift and neck lift. I’m so grateful for the results; he is a stellar artist / surgeon. Additionally, the entire staff was knowledgeable, positive and professional. I would not consider another practice for any cosmetic surgery and have already recommended Dr. Castillo and staff to others.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
I know I speak for each of our staff members when I say thank you for both your kind words and for taking the time to share the experiences you have had with Dr. Castillo and staff at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center! There is no better compliment than when a patient recommends us to family and friends! It is our goal to not only deliver the highest standard of care but to inform our patients of what to expect each step of the way so that they are confident and comfortable throughout their surgery & recovery process. We are proud of the experience and results we are able to provide our patients and are always doing our best to improve our patient experience. Your input helps to ensure we are on target!

Submitted July 10, 2018

Excellent outcome after Large Volume Lipo. Dr. Castillo has an artistic eye for what will look the best , to actually sculpt the shape/curves of the body, Very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
We are so excited for you and your new curves! We are thrilled that you are pleased with your results!

Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Castillo and his staff are fantastic. They all exude a knowledgeable and positive attitude. The doctor always provides options to reach your goal and is patient answering any questions.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Castillo , and his staff, are the absolute best in our area. From botox to cosmetic procedures , his expertise , professionalism and kindness make his practice outstanding. You can tell Dr. Castillo is committed to giving you the best results possible ....and he does!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
It's easy to do our best because we have the best patients! It means so much to us to hear you are happy with the care we provide! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff!

Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Castillo is such a kind,helpful and talented Dr. he is so professional yet very approachable. His staff have been with him a long time and that says something too. His staff are also extremely kind and very helpful. Wonderful facility to utilize!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience with us at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center. I too believe it says something about Dr. Castillo to have such a dedicated staff of long-term employees. I'm the "new girl" on his clinical / surgical / skincare team and I have been with him for 13 years! Thanks for sharing! - Roxanne

Submitted May 30, 2018

This doctor and staff have achieved the highest marks possible. Always provides information on procedures that is understandable. I have had several procedures and have never been dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for sharing your experience with our cosmetic surgery team! Our goal is always to provide information in an understandable way so that our patients can make an informed decision that is right for them! We are glad to hear we are hitting the mark!

Submitted May 30, 2018

Having cosmetic surgery represented a once in a lifetime experience. After much research & private discussions, I made an appt with Dr. Castillo. I found him to be caring, a good listener, knowledgeable, kind and encouraging; and his staff supportive in the same ways and very happy to be a part of his team! Also important to me and to this professional team was ensuring my privacy, security and safety were upheld. In making my decision, I knew Dr. Castillo and his staff were the best. Dr. Castillo carried out my wish list, at his private accredited surgery center. Thank you very much, Dr. Castillo; I am satisfied in every aspect! http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Guillermo_D_Castillo/reviews#ixzz43DYboUL7

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had a lower face lift, the results are remarkable! I'm 42 and I feel 30 again! Dr. Castillo and his staff was kind and reassuring which meant a lot to me when endeavoring to improve my appearance through surgery, even the anesthesiologist was considerate when I was apprehensive. There are a couple of other areas I want to improve and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I believe Dr. Castillo is the best! I thank the Lord for leading me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Everyone at the office was very professional and nice to work with. Dr. Castillo always answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. G.D. Castillo, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic, Dr. G.D. Castillo specializes in procedures for the face, body and breast. Dr. Castillo has personally selected a compassionate, devoted team of staff members to ensure that each patient is guided through every step of their personal journey. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction. To learn more about the procedures and Dr. Castillo visit his site online today!

• Wayne State University