Ratings for Dr. Christine Wang

She's quick, professional and attentive. Most of all she gives you the right prescription. I've found other optometrists tend to give you a stronger prescription and rush you out of the door. I've always had a pleasant experience with her and would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I've recently moved to Coquitlam and found Dr. Wang through online search. She was very friendly and thorough. She detected an unusual eye condition and immediately referred me to specialist to have it fixed. My specialist was surprised to see such diagnosis at my age (58) as I have had other exams in the past. I was told without early treatment, my vision could have been lost. I appreciate Dr. Wang's help and would recommend family and friends to see her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr.Wang is awesome! She was kind, made a little bit of pleasant conversation, and I feel confident in her medical opinion. I actually work for another doctor and could be getting my eye exams for free, but I really appreciate Dr.Wang's bedside manner and knowledge. She answered all my questions, and her front staff are very kind. Would Reccomend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I recently switched optometrists and found Dr. Wang via online search. I have absolutely NO complaints. The staff is so friendly, nice, compassionate, and respectful. Dr. Wang also displays these same qualities. You are greeted in a friendly manner in a very nice office inside the Coquitlam Centre. I'm so glad I switched to Dr. Wang. My daughter and I left there feeling empowered after looking after our own eye health. Dr. Wang made us feel at home, and so comfortable. Her knowledge is top notch. The office itself is up to date in technology and style. There are other doctors there who I did not have the pleasure of meeting, but if they are anything like their colleague, I will have no qualms recommending this clinic to anyone needing their services.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011