Dr. Hussam Azzam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hussam Azzam

Dr. Azzam is a wonderful obstetrician/gynaecologist. I have been lucky enough to meet him during my pregnancy in Charlottetown, PEI. I would recommend him to anyone! I hope he will stay on PEI!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Azzam while he was doing a locum in Charlottetown, PEI. I have nothing but great things to say and I really wish he would stay! I absolutely loved him!!!! I seen him in the office a few times before delivery as my regular doctor was away. I'm also fortunate he was the one on call to deliver my son! Such a wonderful man with awesome bedside manner. A+++ in my books!!!

Submitted April 27, 2017

He is a wonderful colleague to work with as well he is a great physician

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

He is a great asset to society. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Such a great Doctor, would recommend him to anyone who is having a baby and wants to have a plesent atmosphere during delivery.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

GREAT doctor! I had a scheduled c-section with this doctor & he was absolutely amazing. Friendly, knowledgable and respectful. The birth of my daughter was a wonderful experience even though I couldn't have the natural birth I had wanted.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Very pleasant and makes you feel at ease right away. Excellent treatment and outcome, the delivery of my first baby was a very nice experience. Would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He was the on-call Dr. who delivered my baby. He was very gentle and caring. He took care of me very well upon discharge.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I only seen Dr. Azzam a few times in emergency during my pregnancy and I was very pleased every single time. He took great care of me and made sure I was feeling better before he let me go home. I would recommend him to any of my friends . Him and his sister are a great team.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I seen Dr. Azzam a couple times during my pregnancy ( he was the on-call physician) and he took such good care of me. He was gentle, caring and more then proffessional. He took the time to explain to me what was wrong and how well my baby was doing. I have read the comment about him being disrespectful towards aboriginal people and I can tellyou that this is absalutely not true. I was present when he was the attending Physician for my friend who is aboriginal and he treated her so well. He is funny and great to get a long with . I would recommend him to anyone who needs care from a Gynecologist. Thompson is so lucky to have a Doctor who is so knowlegable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Hussam Azzam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English