Ratings for Dr. Minesh Singh

Doctor Singh performed my Gall Bladder surgery. He and his staff are extremely professional and left very few questions to be answered. Thank you Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I underwent laparoscopic gallbladder removal (Cholecystectomy) under Dr. Singh's skilled hands. He is a phenomenal surgeon who is concerned about his patients and takes time to explain in lay terms your condition, his course of treatment, and expected outcome. At every step of the process, he is there for you. Dr. Singh's office staff are personable, knowledgable, and caring. You could not ask for or expect more from a surgeon or staff anywhere and I would recommend this team to anyone without reservation. They are the best!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Singh is a skilled surgeon who carefully explains the procedure and risks involved. He orders the appropriate tests to make sure that the patient's medical risks are assessed and monitored during surgery and recovery. I would not hesitate to ask for Dr. Singh if I needed an additional surgery in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Windsor is lucky to have such a dedicated and wonderful doctor as Dr. Singh. He did my surgery and took the time to explain everything to me, call me at work and he never made me feel rushed. Dr. Singh and his staff are awesome. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

This is probably the best run doctor's office I've ever visited, and there have been many! I usually go directly into the treatment room when I arrive. The staff is very pleasant and professional, and Dr. Singh is clear and direct. They could model for other doctors on how to run a medical practise.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Singh is amazing. I underwent abdominal surgery and everything he did for me was terrific. He did a good job, fixed me up, and best of all, he took the time to clearly explain to me what was going on both before and after the surgery. I feel lucky to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Very good experience, both with in office consult and with the surgery. Very easy to deal with. Receptionist is friendly and efficient. Glad to know Dr. Singh is on the team in Windsor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Punctual, organized, knowledgeable, easy to talk with, takes the time to explain your condition and the surgical options.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I’ve had an operation with him for an inguinal hernia. Doctor M.Singh is awesome, he is a very skilled surgeon very highly respected and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He explained the procedure and addressed my concerns in an excellent and professional manner. Many, many thanks Dr.Singh.(Octavian, Windsor)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011