Ratings for Dr. Nagi Iskander

Shows little care for paitents, who have been under his care for years. His office is a mess of boxes and paperwork, he seems to not have moved on to keeping his records electronically. He is CC'd in all the emails from specialists, and yet is very passive in his approach and does not get involved much. Little care when a long time patient of many years passes away (in a surgery not by him), no call to the family, no letter of condolences, just business as usual.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Excellent doctor and practice in all aspects ! True professionalism ! Can't be happier !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Always waiting exceptionally long even with an appointment. He only asks you to diagnose your self and just prescribes meds. Missed my thyroid imbalance. I was diagnosed with graves from the input of a walk in clinic, where he said nothing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. iskander always makes my family as well as i feel like were in good hands. We are genuinely treated with care and at everyone of our visits.I’ve been with Doctor Iskander for a few years now but my family has been with him since he opened the practice. I would recommended

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He is a nice guy but is not very serious when it comes to doing physical exams he does the absolute minimum

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My family was very comfortable with doctor and staff, was very professional and friendly. Great doctor ! Would recommend

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

coming to dr iskander on a saturday is such a hassle with the wait times but its so well worth it once you get past the waiting times at least your waiting for a good doctor not just some average physician who will blow you off half the time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

becoming a patient of dr iskander was a really good decision me and my family made about 5 years ago. We do not come as often as we have moved but my family has refused to switch doctors because of dr iskander kindness and knowledge and dedication of care. thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I've been Dr Iskander since many years, and I am very comfortable being his patient. He is very accommodating doctor, knowledgeable and very helpful. Although a waiting time may be a little bit long about half an hour to one hour, but it is because he always has time to listen to his patients. And tries his best to help and treat them. I am glad to have him as my family doctor. Staff are friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been visiting Dr iskander for over 5 Year’s now. May I say he has shown stupendous care, gentleness, kindness , and knowledge. Yes I agree wait times are long but better than a physician who tries to rush you and doesn’t show any attention or care

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017