Ratings for Dr. Nagi Iskander

Very unprofessional secretary, looks like not dr chooses to set follow up appointments.. she openly says she won't give an appointment. This is not a private clinic, Madame. This is a health system. Reputation is a word of mouth...patients do not deserve this rude attitude.. we talk to each other and share the feelings... true, like some patients mentioned in their reviews secretary favours some and allows them to jump ahead: these are people siting in long lines; they have plans and errands and feel frustrated experiencing this. Her language is not clear, have to ask several times to repeat. She certainly needs to take serious training on customer treatment skills. If this would help at all.. I doubt . Totally unprofessional. As far as Dr himself : from time to time he is OK, the other times brushes off, cuts the time, doesn't keep eye contact, keeps staring on papers. Seems like I have to make huge efforts to get referrals to specialists. Very frustrated. You have terrible staff, Dr.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Iskander always follows up with you and kept his office open because I could not come during operation hours and I needed to see him and he gladly saw me after hours. Kind man great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr iskander follows up with you until you are satisfied and he rest assures you that everything is okay. Never felt comfortable with a doctor like this before.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

The doctor himself if very nice. His front desk Michelle is unfriendly , Rude and acts as boss. They really need to do something about her or more people will leave the practice

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr iskander wait times are too long . Regardless one of the most respectable physicians in Ontario

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr iskander was a very delightful physician who accepted to see me even though he does not accept new patients at the moment. Thank you so much dr iskander happy Easter

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Although his wait times are long I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with dr iskander . Visits are not thorough they are detailed and he will take time with you if you need even if he is busy he will listen to what you have to say . Excellent physician

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been Dr Iskanders patient since 2009. I've just had the most circular conversation while trying to book an appointment with his receptionist. Dr Iskander is a good doctor but the front office staff were not helpful, would not book an appointment, kept saying she wasn't taking new patients even though I explained I have been a patient of his since 2009, and said she would call me back but wouldn't say when and would not commit to a time so I could be out of the meeting I was in to take the call. She seemed utterly confused and I don't think she understood that all I wanted was an appointment for a check up- it didn't need to be today- anytime in the next two months would be fine. It was a ridiculous conversation. I'm blessed with being fairly healthy and not needing to go to the doctor very often. All I need is a check up because I haven't needed to go the doctor at all for a few years. This shouldn't reflect on Dr Iskander but it shouldn't be this difficult to book a check up appointment with my own doctor. I honestly don't think her English was good enough to understand what I was saying. Feeling frustrated-? Dr Iskander if you are reading this could I have a check up please? Please call me. I need a routine mammogram arranged and I have a few things I need to discuss with you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I was going through a very serious and hard time with my dad making constant visits every other week to dr iskander offfice . Thanks to dr iskander and his undivided attention he hasn't made this a less painful process then it actually is , thank you dr iskander and family .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Let me start off by saying that Dr. N. Iskander is one of the most professional people I have encountered. I have been his patient ever since he was a doctor in Newfoundland and I am his patient here in toronto. Dr. Iskander is an inpiration and the definition of of motivation and respect . God bless Dr.Iskander and family.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017