Dr. Connie Tse-Wallerstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Connie Tse-Wallerstein

Dr Wallerstein is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! She does such wonderful work. And never a dull moment in her chair, love the conversations, even with my rubber dam. Overall such a smart, honest person. I am so happy you are my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I am usually an apprehensive person, naturally I do not like getting dental work done. At my appointment the other day I was initially quite nervous but felt comfortable enough that I fell asleep at the end. That by itself is a compliment. Really gentle hands, I did not feel the needle either. Dr Wallerstein and her assistant Kim are very kind and reassuring too. Thank you for your patience and care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I walked in as emergency because my crown was fractured and more than half broken. I thought i would have lost it and an prepared for it being taken out or having a root canal. Dr. Wallerstein saved my tooth perfectly and did such an amazing job. I have to say her knowledge level is beyond what I had ever experienced, I feel very informed about my dental health, i am very impressed that the office is so high tech that a crown can be made in one day. My tooth looks great and feels great. I cannot tell it apart from my other teeth. Completely painless this whole experience. I cannot believe dentistry can be so easy!! Thank you for saving my tooth and for such a nice experience. I will give you more than 5 stars if I can!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Wallerstein extracted my wisdom teeth back in December 2017. Although it seemed to be a very complicated procedure due the horizontal impaction of my lower wisdom teeth, Dr. Wallerstein did my procedure with the upmost care and precision. In fact, she stayed after hours to finish my complicated surgery and followed up with me later on via phone post surgery. Her skill and patience during the procedure was phenomenal and was examplified in the fast healing. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallerstein. She is extremely passionate about her line of work and a very kind person.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Wallerstein is an awesome dentist. She and her team take the time to get to know the patient and create a tailored treatment plan with different options, depending on the patient's preferences/goals. She doesn't suggest costly procedures when simple ones work. I have sensitive teeth and I appreciate her knowledgeable help and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been to Westmount dental care for years. Dr Hamilton and his staff are always wonderful. Out of my many experiences before I landed this clinic, there really is no better dental clinic! I am now even more impressed with Dr Wallerstein. Her work is fantastic. I have my front tooth broken in half when she squeezed me in for emergency, and now it looks even better than before it was broken. No one can tell it was. She has amazing and gentle hands and an acute eye for aesthetics. I walked out of the clinic thinking it was my best dental appointment ever. She fixed it in less than half an hour, I did not feel the needle. Very efficient and great customer service. You have a bright future in front of you Dr Wallerstein, welcome to the team!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Nice Doctor doesn't speak to you in a monotone way explains what's going on I had a cyst in my gums and she referred me to a surgeon who took care of it. If you get her as a dentist you couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Wallerstein is an excellent dentist. She does wonderful work and is extremely caring. I am so impressed with how my teeth look and feel when she is finished! She is highly knowledgeable and I know that I am in the best hands when I am in her chair. I feel so lucky to have found her as my dentist. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I came in for an appointment and Dr. Connie saw me at the Westmount clinic. This woman is clearly passionate about her dentistry. She took the time to explain in detail not only the nature of my problems, but the various treatment options and answered my questions at length, even though she is really busy. I really appreciated her approach and her honesty. Her work is even more impressive. She pays attention to every last detail and is truly talented at what she does. What impressed me even more is that she cared about me as a person, and I was not just another patient. I have never had such quality service from any dentist. The Westmount clinic staff are also superb. Dr. Connie, you are highly recommended, and thank you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

She is a perfect Dre and perfect person. She is very helpful and passionate about what she is does, I am really happy with Dr Wallerstein. She is so polite, knowledgable and efficient. She is up to date on the latest treatments and she is always willing to explain her work, even if that is to repeat many times to me and my husband, she is always smiling and patient. I did veneers with her at Dr Collins office, they are gorgeous. I have so many compliments, I will recommend her to everyone. I do not see you at the office anymore. Wherever you are, the best of luck to you!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016