Dr. Connie Tse-Wallerstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Connie Tse-Wallerstein

Nice Doctor doesn't speak to you in a monotone way explains what's going on I had a cyst in my gums and she referred me to a surgeon who took care of it. If you get her as a dentist you couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Wallerstein is an excellent dentist. She does wonderful work and is extremely caring. I am so impressed with how my teeth look and feel when she is finished! She is highly knowledgeable and I know that I am in the best hands when I am in her chair. I feel so lucky to have found her as my dentist. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I came in for an appointment and Dr. Connie saw me at the Westmount clinic. This woman is clearly passionate about her dentistry. She took the time to explain in detail not only the nature of my problems, but the various treatment options and answered my questions at length, even though she is really busy. I really appreciated her approach and her honesty. Her work is even more impressive. She pays attention to every last detail and is truly talented at what she does. What impressed me even more is that she cared about me as a person, and I was not just another patient. I have never had such quality service from any dentist. The Westmount clinic staff are also superb. Dr. Connie, you are highly recommended, and thank you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

She is a perfect Dre and perfect person. She is very helpful and passionate about what she is does, I am really happy with Dr Wallerstein. She is so polite, knowledgable and efficient. She is up to date on the latest treatments and she is always willing to explain her work, even if that is to repeat many times to me and my husband, she is always smiling and patient. I did veneers with her at Dr Collins office, they are gorgeous. I have so many compliments, I will recommend her to everyone. I do not see you at the office anymore. Wherever you are, the best of luck to you!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I first met Dr Tse when she was on call for emergency services for the Halton region. I had the worst toothache I had experienced, and have been looking for a dentist who can fit me in late at night. Luckily she was able to see me and she immediately attended to my problem and relieved my pain. She is so approachable and knowledgable about treatment options. She is gentle during the procedure and I am so grateful that she saved my tooth. Not only did she not try to sell me the most expensive treatment, she also called me the next day to check up on me, that is why I knew she really cares. She has been my dentist since, and every time she still checks to see if my tooth is okay, which it is for more than 2 years now! Dr Tse is amazing, I will refer her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Tse is a fantastic dentist! I saw as a new patient last year and had a number of concerns. She treated me as if I had been a patient of hers for years. She listened to what I had to say and gave me fantastic advice about how to improve my oral health. I've had a few appointments with her and now I have the smile I've always wanted. Thank you so much Dr. Tse you're the best :)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011