Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Diaz

unorganized office: many times over the years my incoming records have been lost plus her reports have been sent to doctors who were not my doctor at all.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

I have been suffering with menstrual migraines for the past 31 years and everytime I seek out new physicians for treatment they treat me as if I'm crazy and I'm only out for medication. Dr. Diaz spent a lot of time with me and was very compasionate and really cared about my pain and suffering. She has really taken an interest in my case and is treating my symptoms as well as well as the mental stigma I have been facing with other doctors. Hats off to her and to her staff for their kind words and caring. It is a pleasure to go in and be treated like a real human being with a real problem for once. Thank you Dr. Diaz for being such a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Office rigid about timing. Wheelchair bound patient was 17 min. late and Dr. unwilling to see. Needed to push to get proper medications. Poor follow-up between primary Dr. to adjust meds.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Unhelpful

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Christina M. Diaz's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp