Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

I came to Dr.Dhillon's office after being checking out dentists via a review site. He looked like a well respected and liked Dentist and I was not disappointed. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has also been honest about what needs to be done, and what doesn't need to be done. I would recommend Dr. Dhillon in a second as his kind, easy-going, friendly and professional manner would put anyone at ease. I am happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

The staff is very pleasant and gives you the attention needed. The doctor and his assistant makes you feel relaxed. A good experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am a relatively new patient to Dr. Dhillon. I have visited the dental office several times and more than pleased with the environment and staff. The doctor has been very kind and professional. . When you enter the facility staff provides you with a specialty coffee, nice pleasant smile, and reading material. I highly recommend Dr. Dhillon to anyone looking for professional, caring, comfortable dental care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I've been coming here for 5 years. Dr. Dhillon and his staff are always very professional and pleasant people. He is a very good dentist. I've had a lot of different procedures done here, fillings, crowns, etc. They all are very good, quality work. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Hi-Tech office, very friendly staff, go the distance to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Dhillon does great work, calm chair-side manner, does execellent dental work. He always takes the time to explain the teeth condition and treatment options. Efficient front desk staff, actually makes dental visits pleasant

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is an excellent and professional dentist. I felt he was thorough and attentive during my complete exam, and he was easy to talk to. I didn't feel at any time that he was trying to sell me anything, and he was cool with the fact that I hadn't been to the dentist in years. Dr. Dhillon takes his time to make sure you understand everything he is doing.I like that he`ll let you know exactly how something is going to feel. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is kind, polite and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone who is afraid of the dentist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Dhillon is an excellent dentist. He takes tremendous pride in his work, treating it as an art rather than "demolition". His bed side manner is impeccable. He really understands how to communicate with the patient at an equal level without "dumbing it down". Is very accessible to answer any questions no matter how little or dumb. He seems to genuinely care about your comfort level and is very accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Dhillon has always been able to answer any of my questions and concerns. I am no longer scared of dentist. All staff at Beacon smiles is amazing. They care for their patients and we can tell :)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I went to see Dr. Dhillon and was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and kind heartedness. He put me at ease over having braces in my twenties and assured me that a majority of his patients received braces at a similar age. He is a wonderful dentist and I suggest him every time I get a chance

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

AARP