Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

I have been a long time patient of Dr Dhillon's since probably 2013. I was in pain over the Canada Day long weekend and called beacon smiles. Dr Dhillon's phone number was on the answering machine and so I tried his phone. I really appreciate he actually picked up for me on a long weekend. He got me a prescription for antibiotics and got me out of pain. He genuinely cares for his patients. I'm truly blown away.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I was recently referred to Dr. Dhillon by one of my friends because I received a ridiculous quote for Invisalign elsewhere. I was blown away not only by the way he knew invisalign but because it truthfully seemed like he cared about making sure that my teeth were in perfect condition!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

My daughter has been in invisalign with Dr. Dhillon for the last 9 months. My previous dentist said she would need refer her to a specialist for braces as Invisalign wouldn't work for her. My daughter didn't want that. So we got a second opinion from Dr. Dhillon. All I can say is WOW, he clearly knew more about Invisalign than my previous dentist. My daughter is really happy with the results so far. The change it's made on her smile is pretty amazing. She went from buck toothed to a wide smile.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Dhillon stayed later and accommodated my husband and I when no one else in town would. He's extremely gentle and compassionate and has lots of empathy towards his clientele. We are very proud to be new patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My 8 year old son has been treated by Dr Dhillon with myobrace since the past year. The impact it has had on his teeth is amazing. My orthodontist said we should wait until he was 12 years old and then he would put braces on him. A friend recommended I see Dr Dhillon for a second opinion. I'm so glad I did. We see him for everything now.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Had my first visit at Beacon Smiles today for a checkup! I came by the clinic based on the reviews and the great things I read online about Dr. Dhillon. I was not let down. I learned a lot about my teeth when I went to visit his clinic! Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Dhillon's for years! Always enjoy visiting him at the clinic because I learn so much about my teeth every time I do!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Dhillon is truly an exceptional dentist. I am SO impressed with his professionalism and the pride he takes in his work. The staff and clinic are amazing as well. They direct bill and pricing is great! Dr. Dhillon fixed the color of one of my teeth (due to a miscolored filling) and he did an amazing job. I will tell everyone I know they need to make the switch!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Dhillon. I had a filling done by him and I didn't even feel the needle. He is a master! The pricing at his clinic is reasonable too. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

thoughtful, kind, and informative. he's a good dentist! been visiting him for years

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hello, I’m Dr. Jag. I grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and every since I was little, I always had a passion for taking care of others. As a youngster who had braces at age 13, I had realized how important a smile is to an individual’s self esteem and confidence. That’s why, when I went to University, I decided that dentistry would allow me to not only help others but also be able to change people’s lives. Since I graduated in 2002 from the University of Saskatchewan Dental College, I have been practicing dentistry in Calgary. Everyday, I’m wake up excited to come to my clinic because I am passionate about making a difference by improving my patient’s smiles. A major component of my dental practice is Orthodontics because I love seeing the impact it makes to my patients’ smile and overall health. Whether you come to see me for your general dental needs or a free orthodontic consultation, you will realize that my first priority is to educate you improving your dental health. I look forward to getting the chance to meet you.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

HealthPartners