Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

Every time that I visit Jag at Beacon Smiles, I always feel extremely welcome and wanted. He always offers so much knowledge and insight

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Dhillon is wonderful. He puts you at ease and is very knowledgeable and professional. Visiting the dentist is not as scary as it used to be.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I have do so many procedures with dr dhillon and he is an amazing dentist, very caring about his patients and also extremely meticulous, I would surely recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

So far the best dentist I have ever went to! Polite, young, energetic, excellent work, explains everything and understanding

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Dhillon I would like to thank you very much for doing a marvelous dental work for son and allowing him to function normally again. He used to take pain killers to try to ease his pain and skip the dentist appointments because of bad experiences in the past. Now he doesn't have to take any pain killers and feels a lot better now. Again, thank you for taking good care of him. I hope you have a great day! Sincerely, Irana

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The staff are very friendly and nice. Dr. Dhillon does an excellent job. He goes over all the details with you and ensures you understand all procedures. He is kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I've had the chance to go to Dr. Dhillon for orthodontics due to a personal recommendation. I've honestly never felt more welcomed and cared for than in Dr. Dhillon's chair. He makes me feel as though he really understand dentistry and cares for his patients. I've been going to Dr. Dhillon for more than a year now and I can only say good things about him!

Submitted December 11, 2017

Whenever I visit the Beacon Smiles Dental Clinic, the entire staff treats me with the utmost respect and kindness. Dr. Dhillon and his staff are always extremely knowledgeable. I'm always delighted to come by the clinic because I know I will be in the best hands

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I came to Dr.Dhillon's office after being checking out dentists via a review site. He looked like a well respected and liked Dentist and I was not disappointed. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has also been honest about what needs to be done, and what doesn't need to be done. I would recommend Dr. Dhillon in a second as his kind, easy-going, friendly and professional manner would put anyone at ease. I am happy to have found him.

Submitted November 22, 2017

The staff is very pleasant and gives you the attention needed. The doctor and his assistant makes you feel relaxed. A good experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare