Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

He's a great dentist. My kids love him. He's knows what he's talking about and is really gentle. I never feel like it's a cash grab when we see him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He's been my family's dentist for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable and nice to talk to. The clinic is very clean and the staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Just had some fillings done by Dr Dhillon . I was really nervous because it's been years since I've had fillings. I was blown away how he was so careful to make sure I wasn't in pain. Awesome experience (as far as going to the dentist can be)!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I had a dreadful experience with a previous dentist and had been avoiding my cleaning and check ups until I realized that my teeth were important. Everytime I drove by Beacon Hill Dentist I thought, maybe I should try there. I did and I was able to have Dr. Dhillon as my dentist. He was wonderful. His assistance was so nice and helpful also. They went through my ex-rays pointing out good and bad. I would rate Dr. Dhillon 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My family saw an orthodontist that my dentist recommended for my son's teeth. He wanted to pull a bunch of them. When I mentioned it a friend, she said to get a 2nd opinion from her dentist, Dr. Dhillon. He sat with us and showed us how he could straighten my son's teeth and get a better result without pulling any teeth. My friend raves about him so I'm 100% on board.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Thank you so much for getting me out of pain! Dr Dhillon is so nice and careful. He's not like any other dentist I've ever had before. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Dhillon yesterday (I have gone to him for the last 5 years). He is by far the best dentist I've ever had. He is very sweet and very well-spoken. He spends a lot of time explaining things which I really appreciate. He really knows his stuff. I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is fantastic!! I had my kids braces with him and I am so pleased with the end results. His staff is amazing, compassionate and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and his staff is very accommodating! I would recommend this dentist to anyone :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

he takes the time to explain things so I can understand, his team is friendly and they operate on time

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

AHC