Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

Excellent dentist. Very helpful and kind. Doesn't push a specific treatment if you can't afford.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Wonderful dentist! Highly recommend visiting him. I had Invisalign treatment at the clinic and they were so helpful!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

What an amazing dentist. He is so careful and detail oriented. And he talks me through exactly what he's doing so I know he knows his stuff. I had invisalign done by him and I'm blown away with how well it is going. And the cherry on top is his price for invisalign was thousands less than the other dentists I had a consultation with.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

so calming and nice to talk too, but you can tell he's really educated and happy to be doing his job! thanks so much jag!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

fantastic dentist! i learned so much about my teeth and just how Invisalign can actually help. highly recommend him at dental now panorama!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Quite literally the best dentist! I have never met a better dentist than Dr. Dhillon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

It's always a fantastic dental experience with Dr. Dhillon!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Super nice and extremely friendly. Dr. Dhillon is a fantastic dentist. Learned a lot about my teeth

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr dhillon is so gentle and calm, the front desk is always on top of things and my kids love the hygienist she’s amazing! Recommend!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I am new to this clinic .Staff is very friendly and professional. Dr.Dhillon is very knowledgeable and caring. He goes over the treatment plan and ensures you understand everything .Best dentist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hello, I’m Dr. Jag. I grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and every since I was little, I always had a passion for taking care of others. As a youngster who had braces at age 13, I had realized how important a smile is to an individual’s self esteem and confidence. That’s why, when I went to University, I decided that dentistry would allow me to not only help others but also be able to change people’s lives. Since I graduated in 2002 from the University of Saskatchewan Dental College, I have been practicing dentistry in Calgary. Everyday, I’m wake up excited to come to my clinic because I am passionate about making a difference by improving my patient’s smiles. A major component of my dental practice is Orthodontics because I love seeing the impact it makes to my patients’ smile and overall health. Whether you come to see me for your general dental needs or a free orthodontic consultation, you will realize that my first priority is to educate you improving your dental health. I look forward to getting the chance to meet you.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)