Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

Dr Dhillon stayed later and accommodated my husband and I when no one else in town would. He's extremely gentle and compassionate and has lots of empathy towards his clientele. We are very proud to be new patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My 8 year old son has been treated by Dr Dhillon with myobrace since the past year. The impact it has had on his teeth is amazing. My orthodontist said we should wait until he was 12 years old and then he would put braces on him. A friend recommended I see Dr Dhillon for a second opinion. I'm so glad I did. We see him for everything now.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Had my first visit at Beacon Smiles today for a checkup! I came by the clinic based on the reviews and the great things I read online about Dr. Dhillon. I was not let down. I learned a lot about my teeth when I went to visit his clinic! Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Dhillon's for years! Always enjoy visiting him at the clinic because I learn so much about my teeth every time I do!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Dhillon is truly an exceptional dentist. I am SO impressed with his professionalism and the pride he takes in his work. The staff and clinic are amazing as well. They direct bill and pricing is great! Dr. Dhillon fixed the color of one of my teeth (due to a miscolored filling) and he did an amazing job. I will tell everyone I know they need to make the switch!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Dhillon. I had a filling done by him and I didn't even feel the needle. He is a master! The pricing at his clinic is reasonable too. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

thoughtful, kind, and informative. he's a good dentist! been visiting him for years

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Such a thoughtful and patient dentist. I'm so happy to have Dr. Dhillon as my doctor. I learned a lot about the importance of my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Very trustworthy, I love him, my kids love going to the dentist! It's so nice having not only him as a great dentist but having the entire staff be just as wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Every time that I visit Jag at Beacon Smiles, I always feel extremely welcome and wanted. He always offers so much knowledge and insight

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hello, I’m Dr. Jag. I grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and every since I was little, I always had a passion for taking care of others. As a youngster who had braces at age 13, I had realized how important a smile is to an individual’s self esteem and confidence. That’s why, when I went to University, I decided that dentistry would allow me to not only help others but also be able to change people’s lives. Since I graduated in 2002 from the University of Saskatchewan Dental College, I have been practicing dentistry in Calgary. Everyday, I’m wake up excited to come to my clinic because I am passionate about making a difference by improving my patient’s smiles. A major component of my dental practice is Orthodontics because I love seeing the impact it makes to my patients’ smile and overall health. Whether you come to see me for your general dental needs or a free orthodontic consultation, you will realize that my first priority is to educate you improving your dental health. I look forward to getting the chance to meet you.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental