Ratings for Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon

I saw Dr. Dhillon yesterday (I have gone to him for the last 5 years). He is by far the best dentist I've ever had. He is very sweet and very well-spoken. He spends a lot of time explaining things which I really appreciate. He really knows his stuff. I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Dhillon is fantastic!! I had my kids braces with him and I am so pleased with the end results. His staff is amazing, compassionate and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and his staff is very accommodating! I would recommend this dentist to anyone :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

he takes the time to explain things so I can understand, his team is friendly and they operate on time

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Dhillon is a very knowledgeable and thorough dentist. He spent the time to really go over the findings from my check up exam, and seemed to ask a lot of questions about my overall health that has been missed in the past before. Have already transferred my family to this practice!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr Dhillion is a knowledgeable dentist. Takes time to explain everything. Very gentle and caring approach Matt white

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Not only does Beacon Smiles Dental offer orthodontics, sedation, cosmetic restorations, children's dentistry their customer service, by far, exceeds any other dental office! I highly recommend this practice and their knowledgable doctors of dentistry!! Dr. Dhillon, Dr. Bullock and Dr. Sandhills!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I avoided the dentist for many years, actually decades, after many bad experiences as a kid. After one visit with Dr. Dhillon I am back to regular visits. His friendly and knowledgeable staff provide great support. Dr. Dhillon is on time, has excellent knowledge, explains treatment options and most of all offers a very calming and trusting experience. Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Extremely knowledgable and thorough. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Very clean.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Dhillon is awesome! Extremely knowledgeable, very nice and friendly. He's been our dentist for 7 years now! I would recommend him to anyone and I have!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Jagatjit Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2002)

AHC