Ratings for Dr. Graeme Southwick

The absolute best, may be a bit pricey but worth every cent. A gentleman and a brilliant surgeon

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Graeme Southwick, trust him with your life he is BRILLIANT! Skilled, compassionate, listens to what you have to say! Gave me Liposuction a few years back and a lift. Excellent results!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Breast implants,better than expected and recovery smooth as well

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Absolutely terrible! Left me very unhappy, didnt care one bit or listen to ANY of mu concerns. All the money i paid- WASTED!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Had Southwick for open rhinoplasty. My nose is disgustingly crooked, the tip hangs very low and my nasal bone isnt straight. I saw him for my 9mo post op appointment and he laughed at my concerns, telling me it looked 'fine'.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had open Rhinoplasty with Dr Graeme Southwick and he is nothing short of genius. My nose looks amazing - better than anything I could ever have imagined, he has changed my life. I used to wake up and think about my nose everyday and I would get depressed. Now I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted and I can't thank him enough. He is kind, compassionate, highly skilled and professional. Staff were also super friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone (and I have). M.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I had neck and jaw liposuction and the result was amazing. He even advised i wouldn't need a neck lift, which reduced the cost! Totally professional treatment by Dr Southwick and his staff all the way through, with thorough follow-up. Not the cheapest option necessarily, but you know you're in safe and expert hands. Dr Southwick is very experienced and I would definitely choose him again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Amazing well worth the wait, i had open septoplasty,rhinoplasty and removal of lesion on my nose, 1 week later my splint and sutures are gone and my nose is everything i could have wished for, dr southwick is trully a gifted surgeon, i recommend him to anyone, hes caring, he listens and explains everything, if you are considering a procedure go with dr southwick

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Had my open septoplasty and I couldn't have wished for a better result. Graeme is the top choice and worth the wait. So happy with everything couldn't have wished for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had septoplasty, rhinoplasty and chin liposuction 4 months ago. I look amazing. My profile is so much improved, I keep taking photos of it. Dr Southwick is really experienced and didnt force me to have my whole nose changed like previous surgeon I saw. I highly recommend Dr Graeme Southwick. I chose him due to great online reviews.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013