Ratings for Dr. Graeme Southwick

Breast implants,better than expected and recovery smooth as well

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Absolutely terrible! Left me very unhappy, didnt care one bit or listen to ANY of mu concerns. All the money i paid- WASTED!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Had Southwick for open rhinoplasty. My nose is disgustingly crooked, the tip hangs very low and my nasal bone isnt straight. I saw him for my 9mo post op appointment and he laughed at my concerns, telling me it looked 'fine'.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had open Rhinoplasty with Dr Graeme Southwick and he is nothing short of genius. My nose looks amazing - better than anything I could ever have imagined, he has changed my life. I used to wake up and think about my nose everyday and I would get depressed. Now I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted and I can't thank him enough. He is kind, compassionate, highly skilled and professional. Staff were also super friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone (and I have). M.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I had neck and jaw liposuction and the result was amazing. He even advised i wouldn't need a neck lift, which reduced the cost! Totally professional treatment by Dr Southwick and his staff all the way through, with thorough follow-up. Not the cheapest option necessarily, but you know you're in safe and expert hands. Dr Southwick is very experienced and I would definitely choose him again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Amazing well worth the wait, i had open septoplasty,rhinoplasty and removal of lesion on my nose, 1 week later my splint and sutures are gone and my nose is everything i could have wished for, dr southwick is trully a gifted surgeon, i recommend him to anyone, hes caring, he listens and explains everything, if you are considering a procedure go with dr southwick

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Had my open septoplasty and I couldn't have wished for a better result. Graeme is the top choice and worth the wait. So happy with everything couldn't have wished for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had septoplasty, rhinoplasty and chin liposuction 4 months ago. I look amazing. My profile is so much improved, I keep taking photos of it. Dr Southwick is really experienced and didnt force me to have my whole nose changed like previous surgeon I saw. I highly recommend Dr Graeme Southwick. I chose him due to great online reviews.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr Southwick is the most amazing caring man. I saw him for breast aug and he was running late from surgery hence timing rating. But gave me his FULL attention and didn't rush me or push me on any decisions. His staff (particularly Simone and the photography lady) were supportive & understanding. As my case was urgent due to rupture (by another surgeon) dr Graeme moved his diary around to fit me in on 3 days! He even took my file home on the wkd and is calling me on a Saturday. Never in my life have I neem treated so well by a doctor and his staff. The personability of Dr Graeme and humanity shown was out of this world ( es when I burst into tears and Dr Southwick even offered to make me a cuppa!) expensive- but my procedure is not straight forward hence the cost. Do your Self a favour and go to see him, you will never look back if you want a caring surgeon you can trust 100%. he treats you like family.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I had my rhinoplasty done by Graeme Southwick and he did an amazing job. I am extremely happy with the result. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012