You may also like

Rate Dr. Graeme Southwick

Dr. Graeme Southwick's Ratings

Had Southwick for open rhinoplasty. My nose is disgustingly crooked, the tip hangs very low and my nasal bone isnt straight. I saw him for my 9mo post op appointment and he laughed at my concerns, telling me it looked 'fine'.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2861878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had open Rhinoplasty with Dr Graeme Southwick and he is nothing short of genius. My nose looks amazing - better than anything I could ever have imagined, he has changed my life. I used to wake up and think about my nose everyday and I would get depressed. Now I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted and I can't thank him enough. He is kind, compassionate, highly skilled and professional. Staff were also super friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone (and I have). M.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2816483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I had neck and jaw liposuction and the result was amazing. He even advised i wouldn't need a neck lift, which reduced the cost! Totally professional treatment by Dr Southwick and his staff all the way through, with thorough follow-up.
Not the cheapest option necessarily, but you know you're in safe and expert hands. Dr Southwick is very experienced and I would definitely choose him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Amazing well worth the wait, i had open septoplasty,rhinoplasty and removal of lesion on my nose,
1 week later my splint and sutures are gone and my nose is everything i could have wished for,
dr southwick is trully a gifted surgeon,
i recommend him to anyone, hes caring, he listens and explains everything,
if you are considering a procedure go with dr southwick

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Had my open septoplasty and I couldn't have wished for a better result. Graeme is the top choice and worth the wait. So happy with everything couldn't have wished for a better surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had septoplasty, rhinoplasty and chin liposuction 4 months ago. I look amazing. My profile is so much improved, I keep taking photos of it. Dr Southwick is really experienced and didnt force me to have my whole nose changed like previous surgeon I saw. I highly recommend Dr Graeme Southwick. I chose him due to great online reviews.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][166312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

Dr Southwick is the most amazing caring man. I saw him for breast aug and he was running late from surgery hence timing rating. But gave me his FULL attention and didn't rush me or push me on any decisions. His staff (particularly Simone and the photography lady) were supportive & understanding. As my case was urgent due to rupture (by another surgeon) dr Graeme moved his diary around to fit me in on 3 days! He even took my file home on the wkd and is calling me on a Saturday. Never in my life have I neem treated so well by a doctor and his staff. The personability of Dr Graeme and humanity shown was out of this world ( es when I burst into tears and Dr Southwick even offered to make me a cuppa!) expensive- but my procedure is not straight forward hence the cost. Do your Self a favour and go to see him, you will never look back if you want a caring surgeon you can trust 100%. he treats you like family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][166311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I had my rhinoplasty done by Graeme Southwick and he did an amazing job. I am extremely happy with the result. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][166310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Excellent manner and most important, a wonderful result. I could not be happier and so glad I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

In my personal opinion Graeme is nothing short of brilliant. His skill level is unsurpassed, his staff are highly professional yet incredibly compassionate and his clinic is modern and cheery. I wanted the best and quite simply, I got it. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166308].votes_count ]]