Ratings for Dr. Anureet Dhillon

Very friendly, nice human being family physician. Accommodating patients and getting appointments on time, bit concern but otherwise when you're in with her it's nice to see Dr. Dhillon.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The best doctor i have come aqcross in my life till now. Always attentive and have lot of patience. Knowledge extremely good.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Very nice doctor, but she always booked if I need appointment then one week before I book my appointment but sometimes I got same day appointment too.very helping very experienced doctor.from last 8 years she is my family doctor. I recommend Dr.Anureet Dhillon

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

She is an amazing doctor that had been helping me for 5 years now. She is very friendly, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

has no bloody idea what she is doing. ask her a question and she will start looking in another direction and start talking about something else. by far, the worst doctor i have met.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Dhillon for a few years now and I've always been satisfied; she is thorough and attentive. I would definitely would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Dhillon is an amazing lady! She truly cares about you and your well being. She doesn't hesitate to recommend you to a specialist, and she will take all the necessary steps to get to the root of your problem. She is always on time and greets you with a welcoming smile.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I find Dr. Dhillon amazing. I was in soo much pain in my back and she stayed late to see me! she's been great to both myself and my husband in getting to the root cause of all our health concerns. She warned me ahead of time that it can be hard to get an appointment with her. She's added another doctor so its now easier. She truly listens to your concerns and comes up with a game plan on how to treat it!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I really recommend Dr Dhillon. She is a doctor with a heart. She is very compassionate and yet professional. She listen to your concerns. She is the best doctor I had over the last 25 years in this country.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Nice doctor, listens carefully, comes up with good health solution. However I have been a lucky one whose appointments got cancelled 5 times because she called in sick. Lost a lot of vacation days for nothing. I dont know if that is frequent co-incidents or she does call in sick that often.............

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012