Ratings for Dr. Laura Clark

Excellent Dr . Very helpful and attentive and very considerate. Meets the needs of the patient without hazel.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Clark is the kind of doctor we all hope for - personable, sensitive, listens carefully and provides up to date information and thoughtful options for addressing health care issues. The front desk staff are unfailingly friendly and effiicient and referral requests are followed through on quickly. I left this practice briefly when my first doctor there left, had a disappointing experience elsewhere, and am grateful that I was able to get back in and connected with Dr Clark.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. Laura Clark. She is always willing to help in the most efficient way.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

thoughful, informed medical practitioner who works well with others in your health support team to reach goals and manage concerns.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Love Dr. Clark! She took me in as a patient when I was pregnant after I had wandered over there because the walk-in clinic wouldn't prescribe a med. She has been our Doctor since and I was and am so grateful to have her. My daughter loves her. So helpful, knowledgable, personable. Dreamt Doctor! She even did a check up on my daughters my little pony to put my daughter at ease. It's so hard to find good doctors. This ones a gem!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Clark is my doctor and my child's. She's excellent. The fostered system facilitates her ability to take time and listen to patient concerns. As a new mother it was very valuable to be able to call her and get answers to simpler questions on the phone. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Laura Clark is with Spadina Health Centre - a "rostered" clinic. My previous fantastic doctor, Steven Hirshfeld, retired and I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Clark while she was still taking new patients. I'm 55 and have complex medical conditions and Dr. Clark has been absolutely wonderful, the true definition of a doctor. Never kept waiting, and never rushed, I feel so well cared for and that I have a good relationship and communication with my physician. The clinic is very well run, the office staff are warm, personable and helpful beyond belief. This is how all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Personable and shows great concern and empathy with patients. Efficient, but willing to take time to ensure patients whose first language may not be English clearly understand the tests she is performing, her diagnosis and her recommendations for treatment. A credit to the profession. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Clark to others.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

warm and approachable, very knowledge, helpful diagnostician and great connections for referral, terrific follow-up, and part of the wonderful Spadina Health Centre Dr. Clark rates an A+++

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Clark is knowledgeable, and very helpful and communicative about one's health issues and concerns. I feel fortunate to have such a good family physician.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012