Ratings for Dr. Jonathon State

I saw Dr. State yesterday and was impressed with how nice and courteous he is. He really seems to like to help people. It was refreshing to meet a doctor that doesn't think he's better than other people and that has an interest in helping the patient. It's funny, he is not my doctor usually, but the clinic had a mix up and my appointment was made with him, and when I met him and saw how nice he was and how he cared, I was glad that one of the (temporary) receptionists put my name with him by mistake. The NP (Dee), who I usually see, she is soooo nice too, like Dr. State. So I will keep seeing her, but am glad to have met Dr. State.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I've been a patient of Doctor State for many years, and he's always been caring of my health, and clear to point out issues to be addressed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. State has a wonderful bedside manner and he really cares about the welfare of his clients :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr State is an exceptional DR. He is extremely kind and professional. If he is unsure of something he will refer you to another DR. His moto "better to be safe than sorry". Not many Dr would admit thaat.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I do have some reservations about this doctor that I don't wish to discuss.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011