Ratings for Dr. David Kolton

When I needed to talk NOW, I could get in within 7 to 10 days. When I finished therapy, he told me I could make an appointment anytime I needed one. If I was in serious emotional trouble, he could be approached immediately. Wow! I have never contacted him in an emergency, but it is comforting to know that I can, if I need to. Dr.Kolton is my Plan C, if Plans A and B aren't working for me. Dr. Kolton can miss things, and make mistakes, but he has an open mind, he is not threatened, and he will revisit issues from another perspective. Dr. Kolton does not cancel appointments, which helped me trust him. I am convinced he is coming from a place of integrity, good skills, and competency as a therapist. And he's a nice guy. I recommend checking him out.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Excellent, he can hone in on what is going on with you. No BS, just honest feedback and insight. We need Doctors like this.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Kolton is a forensic psychologist who is extremely good at his craft. He is able to zero in with precise accuracy and no B.S. to find real life solutions for your problems. He is a caring and compassionate professional who is well worth the money.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I've had anxiety and an addiction for several years and Dr. Kolton was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction. Good listener and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011