Ratings for Dr. Mandeep Sidhu

Horrible staff!! Lazy and rude. They like to blame the patients rather on taking responsibility as a business to run. Not interested in new patients. I'm deeply affected by the way the staff has spoken and taken my concern as a result to go find another dentist. I guess customer service is not a concern for them.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I'm sorry to say that I don't believe the authenticity of the reviews below. My experience was that Dr. Sidhu certaintly seemed knowledgeable and competent; however, she is firmly in the camp of "drill and bill". After 20 years with no fillings I switched to her office and suddenly had several. I even overheard her saying to her assistant that one was not a cavity but might develop in to one so "just mark it down as one for insurance reasons". Sorry, Dr but not everyone has great insurance and wants to pay for something that isn't a problem! I went back to my old dentist and he just laughed when I told him where my "cavities" were. Please avoid this dentist unless you have great insurance or happen to love uneccesary dental work :/ FWIW I also had billing problems. Just avoid!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Amazing!!! I have hated going to the dentist since I was young, that is until now. They were so nice and caring at Dr. Sidhu's office. They showed me everything they were looking at in my mouth and explained what it all ment. I actually got to know why I needed fillings and they worked with me to prevent more. I was ready to give up on my teeth but now I have a smile I can be proud of. They even explained cost with print outs so there were no surprises. Best dentist EVER!! She's so gentle and you can easily see they truely care about their patients. I'm telling anyone I know to switch to this office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Horrible at giving you invoices (like other person's review below). Looks like suggested "creative billing"

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Great Dentist! The staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Sidhu explains what she's doing, shows you the xrays and photos if you want. Appreciate being in the "know" and understanding a bit of what she does.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Not impressed. Switched to this dentist when I moved to the area. They DON'T give invoices, and somehow benefits are used up in 2 appointments. After contacting my benefits provider I found out they didn't claim my work and made me fork out the $ for it. They don't cooperate either when I ask for an up to date statement on my work so far.... only 3 months into the year. Nice staff, friendly, BUT are they hiding something? Why is it so difficult to give a status on what has been done, what has been paid by benefits and what is my portion? Fed up.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011